Danlers ControlZAPP - Energy Saving Lighting Control
The Danlers ControlZAPP can help you and your customers significantly reduce your energy bills. Whether specifier, building or estates manager, contractor or facilities manager ControlZAPP can control your lighting (or other connected loads) when and how is best suited for you at a very competitive price tag. With potential energy savings of up to 80% in some applications and even greater average energy saving potential than stand alone lighting controls in conjunction with competitive pricing ControlZAPP can keep payback periods to a minimum without compromising safety or end user comfort.
ControlZAPP is the innovative lighting controls range with the freedom to configure the best energy saving solution for your environment. ControlZAPP devices can be configured and programmed by the freely downloadable APP (Android mobile phone or Tablet) by Bluetooth Smart communication (range 100m). Devices can change function at pre-defined times best suited to how the building is used, to maximise energy savings while enhancing safety and security.
Easy to Install and Commission: ControlZAPP’s innovative and effective energy saving functions can deliver even greater cost savings than conventional stand alone lighting controls and lighting control systems. ControlZAPP devices are easy to install and can be retrofitted using existing wiring or can form part of a new installation.
Sophisticated Lighting Control - Doesn't have to Cost the Earth! The Danlers ControlZAPP combines an easy to use interface with a stand alone control device. There is no need for a central control hub and no need for specialist commissioning. So costs are kept to a minimum. The result is short payback periods with optimised safety and user comfort.
Designed to Save you Money and Energy - ControlZAPP Features
- Passive infra-red occupancy switching
- Ability to change function at precise times
- PIR occupancy switching
- Patented ‘intelligent’ photocell
- Switching only, DALI dimming, and 1-10V dimming options
- Suitable for most lighting loads including LED lamps and fittings
- Accurate time clock for precise control
- Timed ON / OFF override - ideal for security and holiday settings
- Dimmable options - DALI and 1-10V for maintained light levels
- Flexible time lag settings from 10 seconds to 24 hours
- Short visit time lag mode for even greater savings
- Sunset / sunrise prediction based on location
- Automatic Daylight Savings adjustment with offset adjustment
- Suitable for retrofit using existing wiring or new builds
- Suitable for most lighting loads.
Danlers ControlZAPP - Benefits
- Save Energy - Save Money
- Cost effective lighting control - no central hub required
- Rapid payback on initial investment
- Easy to install and configure - putting YOU in control
- Compatible with most lighting loads including
- LED lamps and fittings
- Functionality driven by real time clock so events happen exactly when you want
- Suitable for new build or retrofit, large or small installations, compatible with modular wiring systems
- Designed and manufactured in UK
- ControlZAPP Ceiling Flush Mounted Control for switching mains output Danlers CZCEFLP
- ControlZAPP Ceiling Flush Mounted Control for switching & dimming DALI ballasts Danlers CZCEFLPDALI
- ControlZAPP Ceiling Flush Mounted Control for switching & dimming 1-10VDC ballasts CZCEFLP10VDC
The Danlers ControlZAPP solution is Ideal for
- Offices and Commercial Premises
The Danlers ControlZAPP can be set up as an energy saving control through occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting. Light levels can be adjusted to suit usage at specific times of day. For example, higher LUX levels during peak work periods and shorter time lags and reduced light levels for auxiliary staff, overnight or weekends. Exceptions such as holiday shut downs and bank holidays can be scheduled. Timed ON/OFF switching can be programmed to mimic occupancy for added security during periods of non-occupancy.
- Factories and Warehouses
Luminance level can be set appropriately for peak working hours, while being reduced for off peak periods. ControlZAPP can be retrofitted to control existing light fittings or can form part of a new installation. Lights can be overridden ON for predetermined times for safety, then set to automatic occupancy switching for off peak, holidays and weekends.
- Retail and Display
ControlZAPP has functions to suit front or back of house. Display lighting can be scheduled to switch on at specific times on specific days to suit passing footfall or opening hours. Lighting can be controlled by occupancy detection during shelf stacking periods. Light levels can also be timed to full luminance when required and reduced off peak.
- Hotels and Leisure
Maintained light levels with occupancy sensing can be achieved with reduced lux levels at specific times such as overnight. Ideal for corridors and circulation areas. The result is maximised energy efficiency while maintaining user safety.
- Shared Accomodation
Ideal for areas where occupants do not pay the energy bills. Increase energy saving through optimised settings for key usage times. End users cannot interfere with settings when device is password protected. Twin level time lag can be set (time which must elapse before switching lights off after last movement detected). This function allows for a shorter time lag if an area is only briefly visited, and an extended time lag for longer occupancy.
- Education and Healthcare
Occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting for energy efficiency with ability to schedule different settings during holiday periods. Lighting in corridors, offices, consulting rooms and foyers can be scheduled to switch and or dim depending on usage. Estates Managers can quickly change settings without the need for recommissioning.
- Plus many other Applications.
Save energy up to 80% in some applications by installing Danlers ControlZAPP devices which can be remotely set up and controlled via bluetooth from your own Android smart phone.
Programmable controls for lighting and HVAC, the Danlers ControlZAPP can be switching only, DALI switching and dimming, 1-10VDC Switching and dimming, and wall mounted override switch.
Free app. Bluetooth control. Manual configuration. Scheduling and dimming. Take control of your energy spending, save money, and remotely set up and program via Bluetooth Smart.