Splashproof Flush Mounted PIR Occupancy Switch, Sealed Bathroom Version Danlers CEFL PIR
This is a Danlers CEFL PIR splashproof ceiling flush-mounted PIR occupancy switch. These neat and unobtrusive models are ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings. They have a 2m cable, for quick installation. Model CEFL PIR SEALED is protected against light splashes and condensation when installed in the ceiling. Ideal for bathrooms, shower rooms, etc.
The Danlers ceiling flush passive infra-red occupancy switches (PIR) can be flush mounted into suspended and plasterboard ceilings. They include a 2 metre connecting flex to make installation quicker and easier. These PIR switches incorporate a passive infra-red quad sensor to detect movement of a warm body within their detection zone and a photocell to monitor the ambient light level.
Upon detecting movement, if the ambient light is dark enough, the PIR switch will turn the load on. The ambient threshold can be set by the user to between approximately 100 lux and infinite lux (photocell inactive) via the LUX adjuster. If no more movement is detected within a pre-selected time, then the PIR switch will turn the load off. This time lag can be set via the TIME adjuster to 10 seconds, 20s, 40s, 1 minute 15 seconds, 2m30s, 5m, 10m, 20m or 40 minutes.
Danlers CEFL PIR Sealed Ceiling Flush PIR - Features
- Protected against light splashes and condensation when installed in the ceiling; ideal for bathrooms, shower rooms, etc.
- Detection Zone: 360°
- Ceiling flush-mounted PIR switch.
- Time lag range: 10 seconds to 40 minutes in 9 steps
- Photocell range: 100 to 1000 lux, and inactive
- Loading: up to 6 amps (1500W) of resistive, fluorescent or inductive lighting loads, or up to 1 amp (250W) of fans
- Dimensions: 72mm diameter x 68mm.
- Product code: Danlers CEFL PIR SEALED.
- Detection Area: 5m - 7m.
- Suitable for bathrooms and shower rooms, equivalent to IP44 rating.
- Requires 63 or 64mm (2.5") diameter hole in a false or plasterboard ceiling.
- For optimum coverage recommended mounting height between 2.4 and 5m.
- The loading for this PIR switch is:
# Up to 6 amps (1500W) of resistive loads.
# Up to 6 amps (1500W) of fluorescent loads.
# Up to 3 amps (750W) of electronic and wire wound transformer loads.
# Up to 2 amps (500W) of CFL, 2D lamps, LED Drivers and LED lamps and fittings.
# Up to 1 amp (250W) of fans.
- When several PIR occupancy switches are operating in open plan areas: For best coverage the PIR occupancy switches should be spaced every 5m in either direction
- Wiring diagrams: please consult the pictures for wiring diagrams: Single PIR occupancy switch, A few PIR occupancy switches wired in parallel.
CEFL PIR Sealed Applications: Offices, Factories, Workshops, Schools, Hospitals, Hotels, Canteens, Staffrooms, Residential homes, Corridors and stairwells, Military accommodation, Student accommodation, Toilet blocks, Changing rooms, plus many other uses
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.