Eaton Glasgow 200A 415v Triple Pole and Neutral Metal Fused Switch with HRC Fuses, MEM Eaton 203GNC TP+N
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Eaton Glasgow 200A 415v TPN Metal Fused Switch - Features
- It is a MEM 203GNC 200amp 415v TPN Fused Switch with 3 x TF200amp SF6 HRC Fuses.
- The operating ON/OFF Handle is retractive sliding back into the enclosure when not in use
- It can be de-rated by fitting with lower amperage HRC Fuses of the TCP range of fuses from SF6 TF type from TF125 or TF160amps
- Supplied with fuselinks or switchlinks fitted.
- Dimensions: height 431mm x width 340mm x depth 229mm, 383mm (Extended)
- Material: Steel (Body Plate), Cast Iron (Frame)
- Tested to BS EN 60947-3 and meeting the requirements specified in BS EN 60947-3.
- It can also be converted into Switch Isolators by fitting 3 x MEM 200MLK Solid Copper Switch Links
- Eaton Glasgow 200A 415v TPN Metal Fused Switch
Eaton Glasgow 200A TP+N Metal Fused Switch - Specs
- Colour: Grey
- Current Rating: 200A
- Dimensions: height 431 mm x width 340 mm x depth 229 mm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Mounting: it is for surface mounting
- Number of Poles: Triple Pole and Neutral
- Product Range: Part of the MEM Eaton Glasgow range
- Type: Metal Fuse Switch Disconnector
- Voltage Rating: 415V
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.