1 Gang 20A Double Pole Chrome Switch with Neon Black Nickel Elite Stepped Plate with Black Trim
This is the Heritage Brass S06.806.PCBK, 1 Gang 20A Double Pole Chrome Switch with Neon Black Nickel Elite Black Trim - Elite Stepped Plate. It is part of the Elite Stepped Plate range from Heritage Brass, which is an elegant range of electrical accessories featuring flat plates with an attractive stepped edge and contemporary square profile.
- Plate projection: 1.8mm
- Single DP switch with neon indicator; 1 gang double pole switch.
- Plate size: 86mm x 86mm
- Finish: black nickel stepped plate with black trim; rocker comes in polished chrome.
- Heritage Brass Elite Stepped Plate is an elegant range of switches and sockets which feature ultra-slim plates with an attractive stepped edge and contemporary square profile.
- With a minimal projection, these wiring accessories provide a stylish alternative to the traditional flat plate designs.
- Elite Stepped Plate is the ideal design choice to complement modern decor schemes.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.