2 Gang 4 Module Euro Cover Plate Screwless Aged Pewter Flat Plate Black Trim Studio Range
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Heritage Brass PL.YAP.2694.G 2 gang faceplate for up to 4 Euro Modules, coming in a screwless aged pewter flat plate with black plastic trim. This is the cover plate only, the modules need to be ordered separately.
- Slim elegant styling and concealed fixings
- cleanly styled, low profile plate.
- Finish: aged pewter flat plate with no visible screws on the plate.
- 4 Euro Module Cover Plate in Aged Pewter, screwless. It takes up to 4 modules (not included), and it is a twin size.
- Attractive, flexible and easy to install option for both new and retrofit projects
- Plate: 148mm x 88mm, taking a 35mm back box (backbox to be ordered separately).
- Design: trimless design, uncomplicated to the eye, blending seamlessly and enhancing both contemporary or traditional design schemes.
- Screwless flat plate wiring device
- Part of the Studio Range from Heritage Brass, featuring slim elegant styling and concealed fixings, ideal for both new and retrofit projects.
Note: The picture is informative: please pay attention to the finish of this wiring device
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||88mm x 148mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.