Hager JK22503S 3 Pole 250A Switch Disconnector Incomer Kit (Fits within distribution board)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a Hager 3 Pole 250A Switch Disconnector Incomer Kit (fits within distribution board). Can be used with Hager JK218BG and Hager JK224BG.
It is part of the Hager 250A Incomer Kits
Note: these incomer kits will only fit the 250A board(s)
A range of Type B TPN Distribution boards with high aesthetics ideal for commercial offices, healthcare and education projects where the boards may be sited in public areas.
Conforming the BS EN 61439-3, the Invicta boards are available with glazed or solid steel doors to suit installation requirements. A wide range of incoming options create a versatile solution. Metering and surge protection options ensure efficient integration in to the buildings electrical supply model. A 125A TP&N board range is also available for smaller load applications.
Hager JK22503S 3 Pole 250A Switch Disconnector Incomer Kit - Features
- High aesthetic glazed door option for siting in public areas
- Range of incomer options suitable for a wide range of building applications
- Door locking kit with key for additional security
- Meter and surge protection options to meet application needs.
- Part of a wider range of Distribution boards
- Comprehensive solution for commercial building applications including 125A, Power & Lighting boards and Hybrid Distribution board
Hager JK22503S 3 Pole 250A Switch Disconnector Incomer Kit - Specs
- Standards: Designed, manufactured and tested to BS EN 61439-3
- Busbar Current Rating: 250A
- Busbar Type: Fully shrouded copper
- Busbar Rating: 25kA Conditional
- Incoming: 250A 3 Pole Switch Disconnector
- Voltage Rating in AC: 230 / 415V
- IP Protection: IP3X to BS EN 60529
- Enclosure Body Type: Steel
- Enclosure Paint Type: Powder Coat Grey White BS4800 00A01
- Cable Entry: Obround protected cable entry points
- Incoming Line Terminal: 25mm M8 Wide lug connection, 120mm Max Cable
- Incoming Earth Terminal: M8 stud
- Incoming Neutral Terminal: 50mm² cage or M6 stud
- Outgoing Earth Terminals: 16mm²
- Outgoing Neutral Terminals: 16mm²
- Enclosure Earth Stud: M8
- Installation Mounting 4 x key hole fixing holes plus central top key hole for one fixing hanging /
- levelling, Surface Wall Mount
- Gland Plate: Top and bottom removable
- Integrated Locking System: Coin lock as standard, key lock as accessory
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.