6W B22 Mini Globe LED Lamp 2700K Warm White 420lm Frosted Diffuser Non-Dimmable
- 3 or more £3.00
This is the Integral LED 36-43-84 LED mini globe lamp with a large bayonet base offering a warm white 2700K light; the brightness and light given by this LED is comparable to a 40W filamebt bulb.
It is a retrofit LED lamp featuring high output, multi Everlight LEDs, and an anti-glare refractor, having a frosted diffuser. It can be used in the living room, the dining room, the bedroom, or anywhere you need it, for a wall, table, or floor lamp using a BC/B22 light bulb.
- Mini globe: golf ball with frosted diffuser.
- Lamp: B22 bayonet lamp cap in matt white
- Lamp type: Everlight Surface Mounted Device (SMD) LED lamp, instant on - less than 1 second.
- Dimensions: 86mm length, 45mm width
- Supply: mains voltage, 220-240V AC 50Hz
- Wattage: 6W 55.00mA, equivalent to 40W
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp.
- LVD certified. EN-62560.
- Light: 470lm, 78lm/W, 2700K warm white light with CRI >=80
- Beam angle: 140 deg.
- Lifetime: 25.00h, >12.500 switching cycles
- Rating: IP20 rated, A+ energy raging; operating between -20 deg C and 40deg C
- Product code: Integral LED 36-43-84 Mini Globe 6W (40W) 2700K 470lm B22 Non-Dimmable Frosted Lamp
|Base||B22d / BC|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.