IP65 6W Fixed Fire Rated 4000K Dimmable LED Downlight in White 440lm 38deg 70-75mm Cutout
- 5 or more £10.50
This is the Integral LED 39-19-10 (ILDLFR70B003) white LED downlight - fire rated recessed downlight, 6W (equivalent to 40W), cool white 4000K, offering a 440lm light with a 38 deg beam angle, for 70mm-75mm cut-out - fully dimmable! Low profile fitting for indoor lighting, great for bathroom lighting, this energy saving LED lamp is fully dimmable with good quality LED dimmers. Fire rated to 30, 60, and 90 mins.
The white IP65 Fire Rated Fixed LED Downlight, manufactured by Integral LED (model code ILDLFR70B003), is an integral, adjustable LED Lux downlight offering a cool white light 4000K, tested for 30, 60, and 90 mins fire resistance constructions.
This model is rated IP65 making it water-resistant, meaning it is bathroom zone rated 1 - great for installing anywhere in the home, including the bathroom and even the shower area.
They have been tailored to deliver a specialised finish to any home or commercial setting. The downlight offers 4000K cool white light with 440lm, and it is dimmable with a LED dimmer (see the recommended LED dimmer below).
This fitting is fixed - it is non-adjustable, and it has an unobtrusive 70-75mm cut-out. The downlight uses a recessed COB LED light source (included) that beams light down-wards. It is an ideal lighting solution for bathrooms and has a dimmable function that is useful for affecting the ambience of your surroundings.
The cool white light is low-glare but premium quality, and will brighten and invigorate any modern setting, powered by a wattage of 6W (equivalent to a 40W halogen light).
Integral LED 6W White 4000K Dimmable LED Downlight - Features
- Range Name: Low-profile
- Placement / Application: Indoor, General Lighting
- Market Segment: Commercial indoor, Residential indoor
- Product Type: Fire Rated
- Warranty: 3 Years
- CE / RoHS: Yes
- Product Finish: Matt white
- Spot Type: COB
- Optic: Clear Refractor
- Material: Aluminium alloy, Iron, Intumescent material, Steel
- Construction: Extruded Aluminium heat-sink, Iron body, Steel springs and mounting plate
- Length: 58mm
- Diameter: 85mm
- Weight (Unpackaged Single Unit): 280g
- Luminaire Fixing: Recess mounted
- Fire Rating: 30, 60, 90 mins fire rated
- Voltage Range: 220-240V
- Power Consumption: 6.0 Watts
- Driver included: Yes
- Electric Current: AC
- Ampage: 300.00mA
- Frequency Range: 50/60 Hz
- Power Factor: >=0.90
- Wattage Equivalent: 40 Watts
- Dimming: Dimmable with compatible dimmers
- Compatible Dimmer(s): Varilight JQP401W
- LVD Certified: Yes
- EN: EN-60598
- Lumens: 440lm
- Lumens per Watt: 73.0lm/W
- Beam Angle: 38º
- Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT): 4,000k
- Colour Temperature: Cool White
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): >=80
- LED Type: Chip on board (COB)
- Instant on - Less than 1 second: Yes
- Lifetime: 25,000 hrs
- Switching Cycles: >12,500 X
- Lowest Operating Temperature: -20 degrees
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 45 degrees
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rating: IP65
- Hg 0% (Mercury Free): Yes
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.