10W IP65 White Slim CCT LED Floodlight with Tri-Colour Selectable and Adjustable PIR, ALL-LED AFL010/CCT/PIR/W Hunter LED Flood with PIR
This is the ALL-LED AFL010/CCT/PIR/W, a 10W CCT LED flood light with PIR with a rating of IP65 (ideal for outdoor) in Polar White, complete with easy-to-install angled bracket, prismatic toughened glass, manual override, and tri-colour selectable (select between 3000K, 4000K and 6000K).
It has a fully adjustable PIR incorporated.
10W CCT White LED Flood light with PIR - Features
- It comes with an Easy-Install Angled Bracket
- It has Tri-Colour Selectable (3000K, 4000K, and 6000K)
- It has a Slimline Diecast Aluminium Construction
- It comes with a 360 Degrees Swivel Bracket
- Fully adjustable PIR incorporated.
- Active occupancy monitoring sensor
- It features a Prismatic Toughened Glass
- It has Push Terminals for Effortless Install
- It comes with a Built-in Junction Box
- Complete with Manual Override
All-LED AFL010/CCT/PIR/W 10W White CCT LED Floodlight with PIR - Specs
- Product Code: it is the All-LED AFL010/CCT/W
- Rated Power: 10W
- Housing Colour: Polar White
- Operating Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- CRI: >80
- PF: >0.9
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Lifetime to LM70: <30,000 hr
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +40°C
- SDCM: <6
- Starting Time: 0.5s
- Ingress Protection: IP65 rated, ideal for outdoor lighting
- LED Chip Type: SMD2835
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Lumens: 3000K ≤760Lm / 4000K ≤915Lm / 6000K ≤830Lm
- CCT: 3000K / 4000K / 6000K
- Switching Cycles: ≤15,000
- Peak Intensity: 3000K 303cd, 4000K 364cd, 6000K 322cd
- Class: Class 1 electrical rated
- Dimensions: 67mm thickness / projection when closed, 165mm height x 128mm width (with the bracket), 90.5mm width x 165mm length
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||3000K / 4000K / 6000K|
|Lumens||760Lm / 915Lm / 830Lm|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Hunter LED flood light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.