Aprilia Round Fire Rated LED Downlight Adjustable in Matt White 6.1W 604lm 2700K LED IP21, Astro 1256013
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5725 Aprilia fire rated single round downlight - tilting recessed round spotlight in Matt White, with the LED lamp incorporated, using a warm white 2700K LED lamp (SKU 1256013).
It comes complete with 1 x 6.1W LED lamp, 604.8lm in 2700K warm white, and it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver. This fitting is dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
Aprilia Tilting Round 2700K LED Downlight in Matt White (fire rated)
- Part of the Astro Lighting Aprilia range of downlights - round recessed spotlights; this is the fire rated version.
- Fire rating: 90 min BS476 part 21
- SKU 1256013
- Forward voltage per product is 17.4V.
- Finish: Matt White.
- Lamp used: 1 x 6.1W COB LED lamp, included; warm white 2700K 604.8 lumens
- Dimming: this LED lamp is dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
- CRI: 80
- Efficacy: 97.55 (lm/W)
- Beam angle: 35.95 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 35 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- IP rating: IP21 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3
- Driver: it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver - see AX1756 (12W dimmable LED driver), AX1834 (18W dimmable driver), AX1835 (15W dimmable driver), or AX1922 (10W non-dimmable LED driver).
- Dimensions: 97mm depth, 105mm diameter.
- Installation: for ceiling installation only.
- Cutout: 92mm hole.
- Recess depth: 150mm
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Class 3 electrical rated, low voltage fitting.
- CE Mark.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 5725 Aprilia Fire Rated Adjustable Round 2700K LED Downlight in Matt White (1256013).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.