IP65 Fire Rated Downlight with 2x Wattages (5/8W) and 4x CCT (2700/3000/4000/6000K) Dimmable (requires bezel) Knightsbridge SpektroLED SPEK2W4CCT
- 5 or more £10.00
This item requires:
This is the Knightsbridge SPEK2W4CCT SpektroLED - Fire Rated IP65 Downlight with 2x Wattage & 4x CCT - without bezel (the bezel needs to be ordered separately). SpektroLED is one of the many innovations in the Knightsbridge fire rated downlight portfolio designed with budget in mind and with a passion for choice.
SpektroLED boasts a 40-in-1* feature set consisting of 2 selectable wattages and 4 selectable CCTs with 5 easy to install bezel options (sold separately) making it the perfect choice for cost and energy efficient lighting installations that demand versatility.
Additionally, the various bezel colours lend themselves perfectly to any type of interior design and the IP65** rating means SpektroLED is suitable for dry and wet locations too.
This 40-in-1 solution means that the Knightsbridge SpektroLED is truly one of the most versatile products on the market, designed with the contractor and end user in mind. The cleverly engineered male and female power connectors mean the cables can be terminated and hidden away until the decoration is finished with the downlight simply plugged in and installed after. The same connector system means the luminaire can be removed for maintenance by simply unplugging.
IP65 Fire Rated Downlight with 2x Wattages and 4x CCT (requires bezel) - Features
- 230Vac direct to fixture with loop in / loop out first and second fix connectors
- Selectable 5W (up to 465lm) and 8W (up to 795lm) outputs (to regulate maximum light output) for varying illumination requirements
- Selectable 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K CCTs
- Complies with the latest energy efficiency standards
- L70B10 @ 50,000hrs - Ta 25°C
- Fire Rated - 30/60/90min solid timber, 30min web joist and 30min i-joist (staircraft)
- IC Rated (insulation contact)
- Acoustic rated ISO 10140-2:2010
- 5-year warranty
- Extremely low-profile design
- IP65 from the front making it ideal for bathrooms as well as living spaces
- It comes without the bezel; the bezel is ordered separately with a choice white, matt black, chrome, polished chrome and brass finishes
*40-in-1 features are achieved by adjustment of the various wattages and colour temperatures used in combination with the range of bezels available (sold separately)
**IP65 from below, IP20 from above
***For use with Leading and Trailing Edge dimmers - please check compatibility before installation.
IP65 Fire Rated Downlight with 2x Wattages and 4x CCT (requires bezel) - Specs
- Description: SpektroLED - Fire Rated IP65 Downlight with 2x Wattage & 4x CCT
- Nett Weight: 0.165
- Finish: Black; it comes without the bezel (the bezel needs to obe ordered separately)
- Dimensions: Diameter - 87mm, Projection - 4mm, Overall Height - 46mm, Recessed Depth - 42mm, Minimum Void - 42mm
- Cut-out Diameter: 70mm
- Construction - Pressed steel
- Class 2 electrical rated
- IP rating: IP65 rated (IP20 from above)
- Wattage: selectable - either 5W or 8W
- Max. wattage: 8W
- Lamp technology: LED
- Lumens: 795lm ±5%
- Efficacy: 101.8lm/W
- Circuit Wattage: 7.81W
- CCT: selectable - 2700K / 3000K / 4000K / 6000K
- Light colour: CCT
- CRI: >80
- SDCM: <6
- Running current: 0.041
- Displacement factor: >0.7
- SVM: 0.03
- PST-LM: 0.135
- Beam angle: 60 degrees
- Life span: 50,000h
- Dimming: Yes, dimmable, for use with Leading and Trailing Edge dimmers
- Fire rating: it is fire rated; Tested to 30/60/90 minutes
- I-Joist rated: 30 minutes
- Web-joist rated: 30 minutes
- IC rated: Yes
- Operating temperature: -25° ~ +40°C°C
- Input voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Warranty: 5 year(s) manufacturer's warranty
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||2700K / 3000K / 4000K / 6000K|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Total Wattage||5W / 8W|
|Wattage||5W / 8W|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.