This is the QSE-IO Control Interface, an Input/Output control interface for the Lutron QS Grafik Eye systems. The QSE-IO contact closure interface provides integration with third-party equipment requiring contact closure input/output, including occupancy and vacancy sensors; motorized projection screens, skylights, and window shades; AV equipment; security systems; movable partition walls; and timeclocks. One QSE-IO interface provides five (5) dry contact closure outputs.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; we cannot take it back for a refund. Please make sure this item is the right item you require before ordering it online.
- Integrates a GRAFIK Eye® QS control system with equipment that has contact-closure I/O
- Provides five inputs and five dry contact closure outputs.
- Provides both normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) contacts.
- May be programmed to control or be controlled by any combination of GRAFIK Eye® QS control units or control any combination of Sivoia® QS window treatments on the QS link.
- The following devices are compatible with the QS link: GRAFIK Eye® QS control units, seeTouch® QS wallstations, Sivoia® QS shades, QS Interfaces (contact closure, Ethernet/RS232), Quantum® system, Energi Savr NodeTM units, QS Sensor Module, QS Keyswitch.
- Requirements: QS Link Power Supply (such as a GRAFIK Eye® QS, QS Link power supply, such as the QSPS-P1-1-50, Energi Savr NodeTM QS, Quantum® light management hub), QS Communication Link (IEC PELV/NEC® Class 2)
- Power: IEC PELV/NEC® Class 2, Operating voltage: 12–24 V, 100 mA
- Regulatory Approvals: UL Listed, cUL Listed, CE compliant
- Environment: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C), relative humidity less than 90% non-condensing
Functionality and Operating Modes
- Using the inputs, contact closures in other equipment can operate control units to: Select scenes, Adjust scenes to reflect status of movable walls, Toggle any combination of zones in the system between Off and a configurable preset value, Turn lights on or off and/or move shades based on room occupancy, Perform special functions such as sequencing, panic, control lockout, or timeclock disable
- Using the outputs, scene and/or zone changes in control units can Trigger outputs to control other equipment, provide status feedback to other equipment.
- Using the inputs, contact closures in other equipment can operate Sivoia® QS window treatments to Open or close, Raise, lower, or stop, Select one of three adjustable presets
- Using the outputs, key presses on QS window treatment keypads or GRAFIK Eye® QS window treatment buttons can: Trigger outputs to other motorized window treatment equipment, Scene selection, Occupancy sensor, zone toggle, Shade input, Special functions, Shade output, Partitioning
Mounting options: direct wall mounting, rack mounting, or enclosed wall mounting.
QS Link Wiring Methods (choose one): Powered by GRAFIK Eye® QS Control Unit, Powered by a QS Link Power Supply
Seven Types of Configuration: Scene Selection Control, Zone Toggle Control, Special Function Control, Partition Control, Occupant Sensor Control, QS Shade Control, and Shade Output