MK K4873 WHI 3 Gang 2 Way 10A Rocker Light Switch in Moulded White Plastic, MK Logic Plus Flush Triple Switch
- 10 or more: £7.83 (13% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
MK K4873 WHI 3 Gang 2 Way 10A Switch in White Plastic - Specs
- It is a white 10A rated Flush Mount Rocker Light Switch in MK White 7mm projection from the wall, 2 Way Screwed (visible screws on the plate) and Semi Gloss finish, 3 Gang BS Standard, 250 V ac 86mmx86mm.
- BS EN 60669-1:1999
- Style: modern profile
- Part of a wide range of switches and sockets, and matching Grid switches are available in 10 or 20A ratings - the MK Logic Plus range
- 3mm switch contact gap
- These switches can be wired as either one-way or two-way.
- Switch: Positive switch action
- Finish: white plastic (moulded white)
- Rating: 10A, 10AX inductive rated
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Flush mounting backbox: min. 16 mm deep
- Top access, backed out and captive terminal screws
- Plate dimensions: 86mm x 86 mm, single plate.
- Number of Gangs: 3 gang switch
- Number of Poles: 1 pole
- Number of Ways: 2 way
- Mount Type: Flush
- Current Rating: 10A
- IP Rating: IP2X rated
- Colour: White
- Material: Urea Formaldehyde
- Series: MK Logic Plus
- Voltage Rating: 250V ac
- Finish: Semi Gloss
- Faceplate Fixing: Screwed, visible screws on the plate
- Minimum Box Depth: 16mm
- Faceplate Depth: 7mm projection from wall
- Fixing Standard: BS Standard
- Colour Shade: MK White
- Termination Type: Captive Screw
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||16mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.