MK K770 WHI 1 Gang 2A Unswitched Round Pin Socket in White Plastic, MK Logic Plus Round Pin Socket
- 10 or more £8.56
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
MK K770 WHI 1 Gang 2A Unswitched Round Pin Socket in White Plastic - specs
- Type: 1 gang 2A unswitched round pin socket
- Wall round pin plug socket in white plastic
- Part of the MK Logic Plus range
- Rating: 2A plug socket
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm
- Fixing centres: 60.3mm
- Socket Type: BS 546
- Mounting Style: Flush Mount
- Current Rating: 2A
- Voltage Rating: 250V ac
- Minimum Box Depth: 25mm, back box not included
- Overall Dimensions: 86 x 86mm
- Earth Terminal: Yes
- Series: MK Logic Plus
- Terminal Type: Screw
- Colour Family: White
- Faceplate Depth: 12mm
- Faceplate Mounting Type: Screwed, visible screws on the plate
- International Protection Rating: IP2XD rated
- Mounting back box: flush 25mm MK 861 ZIC, flush 35mm for extra wiring space MK 866 ZIC; surface box K2140 WHI.
- BS 546:1950
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.