Manrose SF100T 100mm Duct In-Line Extractor Fan Kit with Timer for Shower, Toilets, and Bathroom, 4 inch 23.6l/s IP44 rating 15W inline timer fan kit
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Manrose SF100T In-Line 100mm Duct Fan Kit Timer 100mm - Features
- Powerful, yet extremely quiet in operation, the extract rate of the SF/ID100 is 85m³/hr 23 litres per second, whilst the SF/ID120 performs with an impressive 130m³/hr 36 litres per second. Also new to the range is the ID150 Tube Fan, with a top performance of 230m³/hr, 64 litres per second.
- Available with or without a timer, the SF100/120/150 fan kits are supplied complete with a fan unit, one length of PVC flexible ducting, one internal (white) and one external wall grille, fixing screws, plugs and straps to secure the duct to the grilles.
- The ID100/120/150 series comprises a fan unit only and is suitable for boosting another fan where a long run of ducting is used.
Manrose SF100T In-Line 100mm Duct Fan Kit Timer 100mm - Specs
- This is the Manrose SF100T In-Line 100mm Duct Fan Kit Timer 100mm
- Energy Type: 220-224V - AC.50Hz.
- Maximum Pressure: 20 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 41.0 dB(A).
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40°C.
- Overall Diameter: 140mm.
- Projection: 10mm.
- Width: Recessed Deep: 50mm.
- Cutout: 98mm.
- Length: Up to 3m.
- Finish: White.
- Product Type: Tube Fans
- Room Type: Ensuite, Bathroom
- Warranty: 3yr manufacturer warranty
- Adjustable Timer: Yes, 1-20 minutes
- Grille Type: Open
- Speed: 23.6l/s
- Control Type: Run-on Timer
- Installation Type: Inline Duct, Ceiling Void, Ceiling
- Running Mode: Intermittent
- IP Rating: IP44 rated
- Max Timer: 20 minutes
- Sound dB(A) @ 3m: 41dB
- Power: 15W
- Spigot Diameter: 100mm
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.