Manrose XF100S 100mm Standard Bathroom Extractor Fan for Wall/Ceiling 20W 85m3/h 4 inch IP44 Rated
Manrose XF100S Standard Bathroom Fan - Features
- Quiet and efficient: an impressive extract rate of 85m3/hr, 23 litres per second.
- Quality: Manufactured using high ABS thermoplastic for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- It is designed for wall, ceiling or window mounting, this comprehensive range offers a wide selection of models for use in bathrooms and toilets.
- Power is provided by a single phase (consuming 20W) induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Designed to comply with the 2006 building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
Manrose XF100S Standard Ventilation Fan - Technical
- Type: axial bathroom fan with remote switching
- Energy Type: Mains voltage
- Product Type: Axial Fans
- Room Type: Bathroom, Entrance, Utility
- Warranty: 3yr manufacturer warranty
- Grille Type: Open
- Control Type: Basic
- Installation Type: Wall, Panel, Ceiling
- Running Mode: Intermittent
- IP Rating: IP44
- Maximum Pressure: 20 p.a.
- Speed 1: 23.6l/s
- Fan Speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 41.0 dB(A) at 3m
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40 deg C.
- Power output: 20W
- Switching: pull cord integral
- Width: 163mm.
- Height: 163mm.
- Projection: 30mm.
- Recess Depth: 75mm.
- Cutout: 98mm.
- Spigot Diameter: 100mm
- Finish: White.
- Wall mounted
- Weight: 0.641kg
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.