Manrose XFS230MP 230mm Commercial Extractor Fan with Pull Cord Operated Internal Backdraught Shutters 41W IP44 185l/s
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Manrose XFS230 Commercial Fan 230mm - Features
- There are three models in the range: the basic model with fixed louvres, the manual with internal pullcord operated backdraught shutters and the automatic version with thermo-activated internal shutters which open automatically when the fan is switched on.
- The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Power is provided by a four pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings, totally enclosed for protection against dust and dirt, for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- This particular model, Manrose XFS230MP, is the manual models with pullcord operated internal backdraught shutters, which also start the fan motor unit.
- Installation: this fan has been designed for wall installation
Manrose XFS230 Commercial Fan 230mm - Specs
- Mains voltage fan: 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- Single phase consuming 41W on the Manrose XS230 series.
- These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth.
- All wiring must comply with the current IEE regulations.
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
- The fan should not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8m from the floor
- Maximum pressure: 50 p.a.
- Fan speed: 1250 r.p.m.
- Extraction rate: 668m3/hr, 185 l/s.
- Finish: white.
- Sound volume: 50.0 dB(A)
- Product Type: Axial Fans
- Warranty: 3yr manufacturer warranty
- Grille Type: Open
- Speed: 185.6l/s
- Control Type: Basic
- Installation Type: Wall, Panel, Ceiling
- Running Mode: Intermittent
- IP Rating: IP44 rated
- Sound dB(A) @ 3m: 50dB
- Power: 41W
- Width: 286mm
- Height: 286mm
- Depth: 141mm
- Spigot Diameter: 230mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
- Dimensions: length and height 286mm, projection 75mm, total width with pipe 141mm; duct diameter: 230mm
|Airflow||668m3/hr, 185 l/s|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||50.0 dB(A)|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.