1 Gang 13A Unswitched Fused Connection (Spur) in Unlacquered Brass Plate with White or Black Plastic Insert
This is the Forbes and Lomax FC/U, an unswitched 13A fused connection (spur) in an unlacquered brass plate with a white or black plastic insert, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Note: This item comes by default with a white plastic trim; if you require it with black trim, please mention this in the comments.
Forbes and Lomax Spurs - Fused Connection Units
- A range of 13A fused connection units have been designed for the connection of refrigerators, water heaters, central heating boilers and other fixed appliances.
- Illuminated and non-illuminated options are available in both switched and un-switched fuse spurs. Metal rockers and cable outlets are also available.
- The Fuse Connection from Forbes and Lomax are available in all their finishes such as, the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, and the Painted Range. The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Nickel, and Stainless Steel. The inserts are either black or white plastic.
Technical Information - Unswitched Fused Connection Unit
- Conforms to BS 1363
- It is an unswitched spur - a single fused connection unit, unswitched, rated at 13A.
- Fused connection units have a retained fuse carrier that is not removed during fuse replacement.
- All neon indicators are integrally wired into the product and do not require separate connection when installing.
- All the Forbes and Lomax spurs/fuse connection units require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes.
- Supply voltage: 250V AC
- Current rating: 13A
- Terminal capacities: Live, Neutral and Earth: 3 x 2.5mm2, 2 x 4 mm2, 1 x 6 mm2
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
The Unlacquered Brass Range from Forbes and Lomax
- The Unlacquered Brass range is designed a classical design as it mellows with age if left unpolished to match older brass fittings in the home.
- This is particularly suitable to period buildings where a bright brass look would be less desirable. Alternatively, the plates can easily be polished to give a shiny look should this be required.
- The depth of the tarnished affect depends on the usage of the product in the home.
- Although traditional in appearance, the variety of unlacquered brass products we have will meet all the demands of modern living.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.