Triple Pole Fan Isolator Switch 10AX in Polished Chrome Raised Plate, BG Nexus Metal NPC13
This is the BG Nexus Metal NPC13 - aTriple Pole Fan Isolator Switch 10AX in Polished Chrome Raised Plate. Part of the BG Nexus Metal Wiring Accessories, this is a 3 pole fan isolator switch 10AX on a single raised plate in Polished Chrome. It is part of the BG Nexus raised plate range in a polished chrome (shiny chrome).
3 Pole Fan Isolator Switch 10AX in Polished Chrome - Specs
- Triple pole switch - fan isolator switch on a single plate
- Rating: 10AX switch
- Finish: Polished Chrome raised plate
- Part of the BG Nexus Metal Raised Plate range
- Plate switches manufactured to IEC 60669-2-4
- Terminal capacity 4 x 1.0mm², 4 x 1.5mm², 2 x 2.5mm² & 1 x 4.0mm²
- Captive terminal screws
- Minimum mounting box depth: 16mm
- Trimless wiring devices: no plastic insert/surround around the switches.
- Sleek and slim with softly rounded corners, in a range of superior quality finishes that will compliment any interior decor.
- Angled inline and colour coded terminal with captive screws.
- Modern slimline profile.
- No visible plastic around switches.
- Fixed integrated plastic gasket - protects from metal surface from moisture.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||7mm|
|Type||Fan Isolator Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.