1 Gang Single Blank Plate in Polished Chrome Raised Plate Victorian Elite
This is the Heritage Brass R02.831, a 1 Gang Single Blank Plate in Polished Chrome Raised Plate Victorian Elite. It is part of the Victorian Elite range of raised plate switches and sockets, which has a profile of approx. 8mm.
1 Gang Single Blank Plate Polished Chrome - Specs
- It is part of the M-Marcus Victorian Elite Range - a Polished Chrome item.
- Type: 1 Gang Single Blank Plate - M-Marcus R02.831
- Part of the Victorian Elite Range from Heritage Brass
- Insert Type: it is a single blanking plate - single size plate
- Plate Finish: Polished Chrome
- Body and Switch Trim: no plastic trim
- Dimensions: Height 86 mm, Width 86 mm
- Fixing Hole Centres: Box Fixing = 60.3 mm
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C- 40°C
- Recommended Location: Indoor use only
- Standard: BS 5733
About the Heritage Brass Victorian Elite range
- The traditionally Styled Victorian Elite is a most attractive range of plain raised plate wiring accessories designed to complement the popular Elite Flat Plate ranges.
- Featuring a choice of elegant finishes comprising Polished Brass, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome and Satin Nickel, Victorian Elite is designed to meet the requirements of both traditional and contemporary decor styles.
- This range is suitable for shallow box installation.
- Of a particular benefit to the installer, the raised plate the dolly switches to be used with 35mm deep boxes.
- The Heritage Brass Victorian Elite wiring devices complies fully with the relevant standards.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||8mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.