Weatherproof 2 Gang 13A IP66 Switched RCD Socket (Latching) 30mA trip current
This is a Weatherproof 2 Gang 13A IP66 Switched RCD Socket (Latching) 30mA trip current. Twin switched RCD socket for outdoor use.
- IP66 Rated with plug in use
- 13A socket manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- RCD socket manufactured to BS 7288. Latching type, 30mA trip current, 40mS trip
- Customer configurable - switch modules can be interchanged with others from the Grid range
- Standard: BS 1363 Part 2
- Rating: 13 Amp 250V~
- Switch Type: Double pole
- Contact Gap: 3.0mm minimum
- Terminal Capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6.0mm²
- IP Rating: IP66 rated
- Number of cable entries: 8 x 20mm. 1 in each of the 2 sides and 3 in each of the top and bottom faces, 1 drill out entry 20/25mm in rear face
- Size: 171mm x 154mm x 80mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||80mm|
|Plate Dimensions||171mm x 154mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.