Wylex NHXLB40 MCB 40A Type B Single Pole Miniature Circuit Breaker 6kA 1 Pole 1 Module
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Wylex NHXLB40 Miniature 40A rated - MCB Type B Single Pole Single Module, 6kA 1 Module. These would fit the Wylex fixed busbar boards having a "L" at the end, or any Flexi boards (with a busbar), including the Wylex NMX range. Not
Please note: this is the NEW style Wylex MCB which fits the new Wylex boards; they are not suitable for the old Wylex boards unless they have a "L" at the end of their code.
Wylex NHXLB40 MCB 40A Type B - Specs
- Voltage: 230V, Mains Voltage
- Trip curve: B, Type B MCB
- Rating: 40 Amp
- Breaking Capacity: 6kA
- Number of modules: One, single module MCB
- Number of Poles: One, 1 pole MCB
- Terminal capacity: 25mm2
- BS Number: BS EN 60898
- Tightening torque: 2.3Nm minimum 3.0Nm maximum
- Height: 90mm
- Width: 18mm
- Depth: 77mm
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- Energy limiting class: 3
- Connectable conductor cross-section / stranded: min 0.75mm2 and max. 25mm2
- Connectable conductor cross-section: solid minimum 0.75mm2 and max 25mm2; finely stranded / with core end processing - minimum 0.75mm2
- Installation depth: 70mm
- All the Wylex NHXLB Miniature Circuit Breakers MCBs detect overcurrent’s due to both overload and fault currents.
- Degree of pollution: 2
- This MCB has a positive indication for On or Off.
- Influence of the surrounding temperature: Maximum 95% humidity
- An MCB will operate and interrupt the supply to prevent damage to the installation.
- Ambient temperature: min -25 degrees Celsius to max. 45 Degrees Celsius
- During storage min temp: -40 degrees Celsius to max. 75 degrees Celsius
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.