Adjustable Boost Timer Plate Mounted, Multi-Range Run-back Timer 15min, 30min, 1h, 2h CP Electronics RBT2
This is the CP Electronics RBT2, a Plate Mounted Adjustable Boost Timer providing effective control for a range of loads.
It allows an appliance to be powered for a set time period which can be adjusted by the user. The simple LED display indicates how much time is left to run, and its "Night Light" features illuminates all the LEDs when the unit is not in use to allow ease of location in the dark.
With a simplistic one-button operation, this CP Electronics RBT2 electronic boost timer provides ensures you have effective control for a range of loads.
Pressing and releasing the switch whilst the unit is in operation allows the user to cancel the timing. A memory function remembers the last timing selected
CP Electronics RBT2 Run-Back Timer - Technical Specs
- You can simply adjust the time delay setting via the push button.
- It is suitable for use with lighting, heating, or ventilation loads.
- Part of the CP Electronics Green-i range
- It comes with a full 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- It is a plate mounted adjustable boost timer.
- Model: CP Electronics RBT2 run back timer
- Load: 16A resistive load (including immersion heaters), 10A incandescent lighting, 6A fluorescent lighting, 3A LED, compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), low energy lighting, and low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer); 3A for fans and ventilation equipment.
- Mains Voltage Supply 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time out period: 15 minutes; 30 minutes; 1 hour or 2 hours (selectable)
- Fixing method: Surface fixing 16mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing 16mm deep steel wall box or 20mm deep cavity wall box.
- Terminal Capacity: 4.0mm2
- Material: Flame retardant ABS
- Class 2 electrical rated;
- Temperature: -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity: EMC-89/336/EEC, LVD-73/23/EEC
- Suitable for the control of lighting, heating, and ventilation
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||16mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||19mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.