The Aico Ei128RBU is the surface mount pattress for the Ei140 and Ei160 ranges of Aico smoke alarms, as well as the Aico Ei2110 multi-sensor alarm. Using the integrated relay, the fire alarm system can be connected with any other compatible devices such as additional strobe lights, auto-dialling systems, or vibrating pillow pads for hearing-impaired users.
The surface mounting kit is mains powered, and includes a rechargeable lithium battery that will provide backup power for up to ten years in the event of mains failure.
This device is the Aico Surface Mount Pattress with Relay and Battery Backup - Aico Ei128RBU Surface Mounting Kit With 5A Relay with Switchable Pulse Feature, offering a 10 Yr+ Rechargeable Lithium Battery; ideal for the Aico Ei2110 Multi-Sensor, the Aico Ei160RC and the Aico Ei140 Series. The Aico Ei128RBU Pattress has an integral relay that is activated when the Smoke/Heat Alarm connected to the Ei128RBU enters alarm mode.
- The relay contacts are isolated and are rated at 250VAC, 5A resistive, and can be used for signalling, turning on lights and sirens or activating door release devices etc.
- The Ei128RBU has an additional socket for connecting to the R" spade terminal on the Ei161R or Ei166R Smoke Alarm. This socket can be used for remote control of the attached Alarm, such as Test/Hush via the Ei152 or a MCP400 Manual Call Point.
- The Ei128RBU Pattress is designed to be used with mains powered easi-fit Smoke and Heat Alarms. In addition, the Ei128COV is a plastic lid for the Ei128RBU that allows the unit to be sited remotely to the Smoke or Heat Alarm, and will also allow non Easi-Fit Alarms to be connected to the Ei128RBU
- The Ei128RBU Pattress is designed so that any of the alarms listed above will fit on top of the Ei128RBU
- The Ei128RBU Pattress must only be used with one of the Smoke/Heat Alarms listed above û otherwise the unit will not comply with the mandatory safety regulations."
Aico EI128RBU Surface Mounting Kit - Features
- Surface mount Pattress
- Built in 5A Relay with Pulse or Continuous modes of operation
- Rechargeable lithium battery back up
- For use with Ei140 and Ei160RC series Smoke and Heat Alarms
- Facilitates bulky wiring and conduits
- Supply Voltage: 240V AC
- Battery back up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Relay Contacts: 250VAC, 5A resistive
- Temperature Range: 0 to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 0% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Interconnect: Up to 12 interconnected mains powered easi-fit smoke or heat alarms
- Fixing: Screw fixings supplied
- Plastic material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Dimensions: 141mm x 21mm
- Weight: 160g
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty