Aico Ei141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm Mains Powered with Battery Back-up and Remote Control Functionality
- 10 or more £13.50
- The alarm gives a fire warning when adequate smoke enters the alarm.
- This alarm is supplied with the Easi-fit base which allows very quick and simple installation of the smoke alarm, combined with simple alarm head removal and replacement. The Easi-fit base automatically connects both mains power and battery as the detector slides on.
- The Ei141 alarm from Aico can be controlled remotely by either a "Test, Silence, and Locate" Switch (Aico Ei1529RC) or a Manual Call Point (Aico MCP401RC). If the alarm is connected to other Ei "RC" mains powered alarms then the whole system can be controlled remotely. Up to 20 Aico Ei141 alarms can be interconnected.
- The alarm has other advanced features such as built in circuitry to aid suppression of voltage transients and RF interference to further reduce the chances of false alarms under such conditions.
- The Aico Ei141RC alarm has one person test feature which allows a person to test if the alarms are interconnecting. When releasing the test button, the other alarms in the system will continue to sound for a further 3 seconds so you can hear if they are linking.
- The alarm has a memory feature which will indicate if an alarm has been previously activated within a 24h period by flashing twice every 40 seconds.
Aico Ei141 Smoke Alarm - Operation
- The green indicator will illuminate to show mains power is present
- The red indicator will flash every 40 seconds to show that the alarm has performed an automatic self test.
- The red indicator will flash rapidly to show an alarm condition for the alarm that has triggered.
- The "Test/Hush" button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or to perform a self-test (if pressed and held).
- In "Test" mode the alarm will perform a self test and sound the horn.
- In "Hush" mode the alarm enters a ten-minute period of reduced sensitivity to overcome false alarm conditions. It will then automatically reset itself.
- When interconnected with other Ei mains powered alarms, an alarm on one unit will trigger all other interconnected alarms (only the triggered alarm will flash a red indicator).
- The alarm will emit a beep every 40 seconds to indicate that the battery back-up is depleted and needs replacing.
Ei141RC Smoke Alarm - Main Features
- Dual ionisation chamber sensor
- Responds quickly to fast flaming fires
- 9V Alkaline Battery back-up
- Easi-fit base
- Built-in Test/Hush button
- Advanced suppression and calibration technology
- Interconnectable to other Ei mains powered alarms
- Memory feature indicates if an alarm has been previously activated
- One person Test feature
- Domestic smoke alarm, interlink-able by wire.
- Long life ionisation smoke chamber (unique and proven)
- Low power cell warning
- Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005
- 5 Year guarantee
- Mains powered smoke alarm with battery back-up
- Dimensions: 145mm diameter x 40mm depth
- Weight: 305g
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.