Aico Ei146e Optical Smoke Alarm Mains Powered with a 9V Alkaline Battery Back-up and Easi-fit Base (and RadioLINK option)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Aico Ei146e Optical Smoke Alarm Mains Powered - Features
- As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery back-up, this battery will need changing over the course of its 10-year life. It has a 10-year warranty from the year of manufacture, not from the year of purchase.
- Alarm Siting: Different alarms sensors work best at detecting different types of fire and so should be sited in appropriate rooms throughout a property. Optical alarms are best at detecting slow, smouldering fire which are commonly caused by sofas or electrical fires.
- The Aico Ei146e optical smoke alarm is suitable for: Hallways, Landing, Livings Room, Dining Room, Bedroom
- By fitting an Optical alarm in these areas, you are less likely to get nuisance alarms, especially if the alarm is located close to the Kitchen.
- Easi-fit base: The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it quick and simple to install.
- RadioLINK Technology: As with the rest of the Aico 140e Series alarms the Aico Ei146e Optical alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hard wire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection. To be interconnected via RadioLINK, you need to purchase the Ei168RC separately.
Aico Ei146e Optical Smoke Alarm Mains Powered - Specs
- Sensor Type: Optical.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz.
- Battery Back-up: 9V Alkaline Replaceable.
- Indicators: Green – Power / Red – Alarm or fault
- Power Consumption (W): 0.75
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C.
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity.
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn.
- Self Test: Smoke chamber is automatically tested every 40 seconds and unit beeps (without red LED flash) if it is degraded.
- Insect Screen: Prevents insects or debris entering chamber (1.00mm mesh size).
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant.
- Dimensions – Product: 148mm x 148mm x 47mm
- Weight: 345g (product only), 389g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: BS EN 14604:2005.
- Visual indicators: Green LED – Power supply Red LED – Self-test, alarm (if coincides with horn sounding), hush mode, memory or fault
- Alarm Sounder: Piezoelectric Horn
- Alarm Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3 meters (min)
- Interconnection: Up to 12 units can be interconnected via a hardwired or wireless system (using optional Ei168RC mounting plate)
- Fixings: Supplied with Easi-fit anti-tamper mounting plate with integral terminal block and wiring cover, includes screws and wall plugs
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.