Aico Ei208WRF RadioLINK Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Powered-for-Life Lithium Battery
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Ei Electronics Aico Ei208WRF RadioLINK Carbon Monoxide Alarm with a Powered-for-Life Lithium Battery. This CO Alarm comes supplied with a sealed Lithium battery and an RF interconnect module for wireless RaioLINK interconnection. It connects with other RadioLINK compatible alarms and sounds all alarms when it detects Carbon Monoxide gas.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
Ei208WRF RadioLINK Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Features and Benefits
- High performance due to the proven electrochemical sensor to sense the presence of CO. Sensor is calibrated and tested in Carbon Monoxide gas to ensure accuracy.
- Memory feature: records the last carbon monoxide alarm level; checks if CO has been present while the home owner was absent from property.
- Test / Hush button: allows the user to check the alarm, checking the sensor, electronics, the battery, and the sounder.
- End of Life indicator: notifies the user when the alarm needs to be replaced at the end of its 7 year life of operation.
- Mounting base: has a twist for multiple fixing points, making it easy to be secured to a ceiling or wall. Comes supplied with fixing screws.
Aico Ei208WRF Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Technical Specifications
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. The CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Sensitivity: it meets BS EN 50291:2010.
- CE Mark. BS EN 50270:2006 (EMC). BS EN 60335-1:2002 (Safety). Kitemark: BS EN 50291:2010
- Supply Voltage: Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery.
- Unique House Coding: Security feature to eliminate interference from other RadioLINK systems
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric
- Fixing: Screw fixing & free standing
- Sound Output: 85dB(A) at 3m. Modulated sound gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause.
- Dimensions: 120 x 105 x 45 mm
- Temperature Range: -10oC to 40oC
- Package Dimensions: 122 x 135 x 50 mm
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing
- Weight: 180g
- Indicator Lights: Power-up & Test - green light, Alarm - red light, Fault - amber light, Test / Diagnostic - Red, Amber & Green Lights
- Button Test: Checks the electronics, battery, horn and sensor
- Memory Feature: Records if a previous alarm threshold has been exceeded
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.