Aico carbon monoxide detectors incorporate high-sensitivity electrochemical sensors with a lifespan of around 5-6 years. The sensor inside the Ei261ENRC is replaceable, which effectively doubles the lifespan of the device.
Easy to install thanks to the unique Easi-fit design, this model is compatible with interconnected alarm systems through the Ei128R relay module.
Aico Ei261ENRC CO alarm is designed to meet the most demanding requirements of a domestic installation in terms of reliability, longevity and performance.
With sealed-in rechargeable cell back up, a reliable power supply is virtually assured, as casual removal of the battery is not possible.
With useful and practical features such as the Easi-fit style mounting plate and CO gas quick-test feature, installation and testing has never been easier.
- Mains with 10+ years rechargeable lithium cell back-up.
- Electrochemical CO sensor module, 5-6 year life.
- Sensor is replaceable to double product life.
- Kite marked to BS EN 50291: 2001.
- Automatic self diagnostics.
- Easy to use test/hush button.
- Distinctive alarm sound is easily distinguishable from a smoke/heat alarm.
- Pre alarm warning - alarm LED will flash if CO level is rising.
- Interconnect feature - for use with other Ei260 series alarms and Ei128R relay module with Ei128COV cover.
- Quick CO gas test feature - essential when testing with CO gas canisters.
- LED indicators give accurate information on power, CO level and fault status conditions.
- Full technical specification sheet available on request.
- 5 year guarantee on the complete unit and sensor module.