Aico Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm with AudioLINK Technology, Intelligent Dust Compensation, and Reduced False Alarms
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The Ei Electronics Ei3016 is an Optical Smoke Alarm with a proven optical sensor and automatic dust compensation, delivering a fast response to smouldering fires. This optical smoke alarm part of the Aico Ei3000 series is ideal for siting in the hallway, the landing, and the living room areas. It has an intelligent dust compensation and insect mesh shield for reduction of false alarms.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
Aico Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm - Description
- It contains a high performance optical smoke sensor for detecting slow, smouldering fires. In addition, the smoke chamber design, integrated insect screen, and unique dust compensation reduce the risk of any false alarms.
- Mains voltage: the Ei3016 runs on 230V AC mains power, and in the event of mains failure, there's a 10 year + built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium battery, which provides back-up supply and continuous operation.
- AudioLINK: this smoke alarm comes with AudioLINK technology, which allows the user to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet (you need to download the AudioLINK app)
- Self-check: the Aico Ei3016 self-checks its sensor, battery, and internal circuitry every 48 seconds, and if there's any fault condition found, there will be a clear indication via a combination of yellow LED flashes and / or audible beeps.
- Memory: it has a memory feature which allows an alarm that has been activated previously to be easily identified (through the red flashing LED)
- Test/Silence facility: it comes fitted with a large Test/Silence button which facilitates frequent testing of the alarm and system. The SILENCE function allows you to silence the alarm / system in the case of a false alarm or a nuisance alarm, or in the case of low battery/fault beeps.
- SmartLINK compatible: if you want this smoke alarm to be wirelessly interconnected into a system with other alarms, you need to purchase and plug in the Aico Ei3000MRF module, which allows wireless interconnection, data extraction, and real time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
Please note that the 10-year guarantee period is from the year of the manufacture and not from the year of purchase. Therefore, if the alarm is purchased 5 years after the manufacture (for example), the guarantee is only for 5 years.
Aico Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm - Technical Specs
- Sensor Type: Optical
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: Supplied with Easi-fit anti-tamper mounting plate with integral terminal block and wiring cover, includes screws and wall plugs
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 55mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 62mm
- Weight: 336g (product only), 402g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years (limited) warranty
- Approvals: CE Mark, KM: 522831, BS EN 14604:2005
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.