Aico Ei3024 Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm with Heat and Optical Smoke Sensor, with AudioLINK
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Aico Ei3024 is a multi-sensor fire alarm with enhanced optical smoke sensor and automatic dust compensation; it delivers a faster response to a wider range of fires. This multi-sensor alarm detects both smoke and heat from a fire, and so the location is ideally in the hallway, landing, living room, and bedroom areas.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
It is a mains powered alarm with 10 year rechargeable Lithium cell back-up, and it is compatible with SmarkLINK interconnection and monitoring technology (when the extra module is purchased an installed).
Aico Ei3024 Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm - Description
- This alarm is a multi-sensor fire alarm - it contains both optical and heat sensors to provide a total fire coverage. The intelligent software it has installed allows it to detect all fire types (TF1 to TF6 & TF8) surpassing traditional single sensor Alarms. In addition, the chamber design, integrated insect screen and unique dust compensation algorithm reduce the risk of false alarms.
- Mains voltage: Aico Ei3024 runs on 230V AC mains power, and in the event of mains failure, there's a 10 year + built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium battery, which provides back-up supply and continuous operation.
- AudioLINK: this multi-sensor alarm comes with AudioLINK technology, which allows the user to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet (you need to download the AudioLINK app)
- Self-check: the Aico Ei3024 self-checks its sensor, battery, and internal circuitry every 48 seconds, and if there's any fault condition found, there will be a clear indication via a combination of yellow LED flashes and / or audible beeps.
- SmartLINK compatible: if you want this multi-sensor to be wirelessly interconnected into a system with other alarms, you need to purchase and plug in the Aico Ei3000MRF module, which allows wireless interconnection, data extraction, and real time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
- Test/Silence facility: it comes fitted with a large Test/Hush button which facilitates frequent testing of the alarm and system. The SILENCE function allows you to silence the alarm / system in the case of a false alarm or a nuisance alarm, or in the case of low battery/fault beeps. Checks sensors, electronics, display, interconnection and sounder. If the unit is in alarm when pressed, it silences the alarm for 10min (if alarming due to heat), 4 minutes (if alarming due to <150ppm CO).
Please note that the 10-year guarantee period is from the year of the manufacture and not from the year of purchase. Therefore, if the alarm is purchased 5 years after the manufacture (for example), the guarantee is only for 5 years.
Aico Ei3024 Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm - Technical Specs
- Sensor Types: Optical & Thermistor
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensors, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: Supplied with Easi-fit anti-tamper mounting plate with integral terminal block and wiring cover, includes screws and wall plugs
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 66mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 70mm
- Weight: 346g (product only), 412g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.