Aico Ei450 RadioLINK Alarm Controller for up to 12 Heat/Smoke/CO Alarms, with Test, Locate, Silence
This is the Aico Ei450 RadioLINK / RadioLINK+ / SmartLINK alarm controller for controlling all the alarms in a system from one convenient place. This alarm controller is highly recommended if you have Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Alarms on the same system, since it is essential to tell which alarm has sounded. The Aico Ei450 contains LED indicator icons which clearly display which danger has activated the Alarm, and from there you can identify which danger is present, thus taking the appropriate action.
The Ei450 is powered by a tamper proof, sealed in lithium cell giving a completely wire free installation with a 10 year life and connects wirelessly using RadioLINK interconnection technology, so once in place you will need to House Code the switch into the alarm system.
This alarm controller is powered for life by a tamper proof, sealed Lithium battery; it is completely wireless and can be wall-mounted or free standing, thus giving you more freedom on its location. It contains the RadioLINK wireless technology enabling communication with up to 12 others RadioLink, RadioLINK+, and SmartLINK Alarms and Devices. An interconnected system will enhance early detection and warning of danger.
In standby the Alarm system can be easily tested by just pressing the central button; this will test and sound all the interconnected Alarms for a short period of time.
When the system is activated the triggering Alarm can be identified and located by simply pressing the central button. Then the Aico Ei450 will identify the triggering Alarm and indicate whether it has been triggered by a Smoke, Heat, or Carbon Monoxide Alarm by a flashing indicator icon. Once identified, the alarm can be silenced by pressing the central button again.
The System Diagnostics mode allows an extended two minute "Long Test" period to be selected. it also allows a previously triggered Alarm to be identified; this is known as the "Check Alarm Memory Test".
Ei450 RadioLINK Alarm Controller - Features
- It is a battery powered by a sealed in Lithium cell
- Long battery life: 10 year life
- Wireless controller: it is a completely wire free installation
- Connects wirelessly with all other Aico wireless interconnection products
- It connects to up to 12 Alarms and devices using either RadioLINK, RadioLINK+, or SmartLINK
- It has clear LEDs for a visual display of Fire or Carbon Monoxide alarm activation
- With one button you can have three functions: Test (for testing the alarms), Locate (for identifying the triggered alarms), and Silence (to silence the alarms)
- It has Diagnostics and Memory functions.
The Ei450 is used to control all the alarms in a system from one place. We highly recommend fitting a control switch if you have smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms on the same system as it’s essential that you can tell which alarm has sounded. From then you can identify which danger is present and the action you should take.
This RadioLINK Control Switch increases the flexibility and user friendliness of the alarms by allowing the user to remotely Test, Locate and Silence alarms in the system: Test – The alarm system, Locate – The alarm that has been activated, Silence – Any nuisance alarms.
Aico Ei450 Alarm Controller - Technical Specs
- Supply Voltage: 3V Lithium Battery – Powered for life.
- Battery Life: >10 years (normal operating conditions).
- Communication: 868.499Mhz RadioLINK protocol.
- RF Protocol: Proprietary RadioLINK using multi-path, multi-repeater mesh architecture
- RF Range: 100m in free air, 30 meters in standard property.
- Fixing: Wall mounting – fixtures supplied.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C.
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity.
- Button functions: Test – Test alarms, Locate – Identify triggered alarms, Silence – Silence alarms.
- Indicators: Fire – Illuminates when fire detected; CO – Illuminates when CO detected; EOL – illuminates to indicate End of Life.
- Memory: Identifies previously triggered alarms.
- Diagnostics: Walk round test / Extended two minute test.
- Plastic Material: UL94HB, HIP UL 94 V0 Flame Retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 90mm x 90mm x 30mm.
- Dimensions – Boxed: 153mm x 153mm x 40mm.
- Weight: 110g (product only), 185g (boxed).
- Guarantee: 5 years.
- Approvals: CE certified / (RF) EN 300 220-2 / (EMC) EN 301 489-1 & EN 301 489-3 (EMC).
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.