An Aico RadioLINK-enabled visual/tactile alarm designed for deaf and hard-of-hearing users who may be unable to hear a conventional auditory sounder.
This alarm kit includes a strobe light and a vibration disc to be placed under the user's pillow at night. The Ei169/160 also supports input from and output to other accessories via two auxiliary sockets, such as auto-diallers and alarm clocks.
The Ei169/160 alarm panel is designed to be used with Aico Ei140-series, Ei160-series or Ei2110 multi-sensor alarms. It is compatible with the wireless RadioLINK protocol through a RadioLINK-enabled device.
Ei169/160 Mains Deaf Alarm Panel for 160 Series
Supplied with a mounting pattress for Ei160 Series smoke or heat alarms.
Smoke/Heat alarm not supplied.
People with hearing difficulties require a different approach to fire protection, as a conventional alarm sounder will not be sufficient for their needs. Aico's range of alarms for the deaf and hearing impaired are the only units currently available from an experienced smoke alarm manufacturer. They are also available with RadioLINK for ease of installation.
Main System Benefits:
- Mains powered control panel with rechargeable battery back-up
- High intensity integral strobe light
- Auxiliary socket for connection of additional optional strobe lights.
- Vibrating pad for placing under a pillow or mattress
- Supplied with plug-in or hard wired option
- Capability for interconnection of up to 12 alarms
- Test button on control panel for testing the system
- Connections are monitored to check integrity of system
- Alarm clock input facility
- Remote trigger option
- Pager output facility
- Compatible with RadioLINK system (Ei169RF, Ei176RF)
- Systems available for mains or LV operated smoke alarms