Aico Ei603 Battery-powered Heat Alarm with Sealed in 10-year Lithium Battery, Kitchen Fire Alarm
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Aico Ei603 Battery-powered Heat Alarm with Sealed in 10-year Lithium Battery, part of the 600 series. The Aico Ei603 Heat Alarm is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke, which makes it ideal for kitchen installations where smoke alarms are prone to nuisance alarms. The thermistor will trigger the alarm when the activation temperature of 58ºC is reached.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
This battery powered alarm contains sealed in, tamper proof lithium battery that will last for the full 10 year life of the alarm. The alarm is not powered until it is twisted on the mounting base, thus avoiding battery power consumption during storage and prior to installation.
The Aico Ei603 Battery Heat Alarm can be hardwire interconnected with up to 12 other Alarms and Devices. An interconnected system will enhance early detection and warning of fire.
The Aico Ei603 Battery Heat Alarm is supplied with screw fixings with simple to install twist on base. The Alarm is not powered until it is twisted on the mounting base, thus avoiding battery power consumption during storage and prior to installation.
Battery Heat Alarm - Ei603 - Features
- Battery powered for life with a sealed 10 year lithium battery
- Fast response thermistor sensor, best for large flaming fires
- Easy to install, no wiring required
- Hardwire interconnect up to 12 Alarms and Devices
- Large easy to use Test/ Hush button
- Silence nuisance/ false alarms
- Built in Piezoelectric horn
- Alarm fault warnings
- Aesthetically pleasing, compact design
- Ideal for kitchen and garage.
- 10 Year life
Please note that the 10-year guarantee period is from the year of the manufacture and not from the year of purchase. Therefore, if the alarm is purchased 5 years after the manufacture (for example), the guarantee is only for 5 years.
Aico Ei603 Heat Alarm - Technical Specifications
- Supply Type: Fast Response Thermistor, triggers at 58°C
- Power Supply: 3V supplied by 10 year lithium battery with 2,000mAh capacity
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Self Test: Smoke chamber, battery and electronics are automatically tested every 16 seconds
- Battery Life: >10 years (normal operating conditions)
- Fixing: Fixtures supplied
- Temperature: Operating – 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity (non condensing)
- Alarm: 85dB Piezoelectric horn
- Memory: Red LED will flash twice every 16 seconds indicating recent Alarm event
- Plastic material: HIP UL 94 HB Flame Retardant
- Button functions: Pressing the test button tests the sensor, electronics and horn
- Indicators: Power On - Red LED flashes initially upon attachment to base, Alarm - Red LED flashes rapidly on the alarm sensing the fire and the sounder is activated
- Dimensions: 115mm (Diameter) x 55mm (Height)
- CE Mark.
- Kitemarked to BS 5446-2:2003
- Weight: 200g
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.