Aico EI603RF Battery Powered Heat Alarm with RadioLINK and 10 Year Lithium Battery
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Aico EI603RF 10 Year Lithium Battery powered heat alarm suitable for kitches and areas where smoke alarms may be subjected to false alarms.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
It comes RadioLINK enabled so that one alarm would sound all alarms in the system. It has an aesthetically pleasing design, very compact, and the battery capacity is sufficient to outlast the useful lifespan of the alarm. The Test button is large right in the middle, easy to use, and the base is easy to fit - "twist-on" base.
Aico Ei603RF Battery Heat Alarm - Features and Benefits
- This alarm is activated by heat from fire, not smoke; it makes it ideal for kitchen installations where smoke detectors are prone to nuisance alarms.
- The Aico Ei603RF is interconnected to other smoke / heat Alarms in the dwelling or escape routes to ensure that all occupants are alerted to the danger.
- Battery powered alarm: 10-year Lithium battery included, non-replaceable.
- Aico Ei603RF heat Alarms and other RadioLINK smoke Alarms must be house coded. This will avoid interference and interconnection with other RadioLINK systems. You can link up to 12 battery powered smoke and heat alarms using either hardwire or RF connection. The RadioLINK enabled smoke and / or heat alarms can be house coded as a system to prevent communication with other nearby RadioLINK systems.
- The twist-on base powers the alarm; when alarm is not powered, the battery power is not consumed (when stored, etc).
Please note that the 10-year guarantee period is from the year of the manufacture and not from the year of purchase. Therefore, if the alarm is purchased 5 years after the manufacture (for example), the guarantee is only for 5 years.
Aico Ei603RF - Technical Specification
- Sensor: Fast response thermistor (class A1) with threshold set to 58oC
- Power Supply: 9V Lithium Battery supplied, 10 year, 2000mAh capacity.
- Battery Life: over 10 years, under normal operating conditions
- Communication: 868.499Mhz RadioLINK protocol
- Fixing: wall mounted (fixtures supplied)
- Temperature: operating 0-40 deg C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Alarm: 85dB Piezoelectric-horn
- Button functions: 85dB Piezoelectric horn
- Button functions: pressing the test button tests the sensor, electronics and horn.
- Power-On indicator: Red LED flashes through cover every 40 seconds
- Alarm indicator: Red LED flashes rapidly on the Alarm sensing the fire and the sounder is activated. The sounders on all interconnected Alarms are also activated.
- Dimensions: 115mm (diameter) x 55mm height.
- Weight: 200g
- Guarantee: 5 year limited guarantee
- Third party accredited by BSI, BS 5446-2:2003, KM 83678
- Ideal for fitting in kitchen and garage.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.