Airflow iCONstant HT Trickle Speed Extractor Fan with Humidity Timer, Continuous Runing Axial fan 72687118
This is the Airflow 72687118 iCONstant HT Extractor Fan - the version with a humidity timer. It is a continuous running axial fan with a unique setup diagnostic LED light. It boasts of features that reduce human intervention, ensuring the fan is always operating at the optimum level whatever the circumstances of the installation. It is the ideal fan for social housing - where specifiers, landlords, and tenants, all seek a ventilation solution that is energy efficient, economical to run, and quiet to operate.
Based on the successful iCON brand, this dMEV fan for bathroom / toilet / utility room installation brings low sound levels to the market. It is perfect for kitchen too. It uses the latest motor technology. It incorporates advanced features. It is an energy efficient fan that helps eliminate the problems of condensation by continuously extracting the damp air that is the source of the problem.
Airflow iCONstant Fan with Humidity Timer - Features
- This iCONstant, the virtually silent, low energy dMEV fan from Airflow – packed with features – results guaranteed.
- From 10dB(A) the quietest dMEV fan available
- Selectable trickle flow rates 22/29/47 m³/hr. Boost up to 72 m³/hr
- Low voltage motor: 24V DC motor, economical to operate
- Just over £1.00 per year to run on trickle speed
- Constant volume - Guaranteed to deliver installed performance
- The only IPX5 dMEV fan rated for both wall and ceiling installs
- Timer and Humidity versions. Two minute delay start (boost) option
- Memory retained in event of a power cut
- LED self diagnostics and 'fine tune' commissioning option of flow rate
- Complete with an intelligent humidity sensor adjustable between 60% and 90%. On boost, timer can be set to run on for 2, 15, 30 or 40 minutes
- Complies with Building Regulations
- SAP Appendix Q eligible
- 3 year warranty
Airflow 72687118 - Technical Specs
- Air flow (trickle/boost): 22 / 29, 29 / 47, 47 / 72 m³/hr
- Air flow (trickle/boost): 6 / 8, 8 / 13, 13 / 20 l/sec
- Fan type: Axial
- Controls: Intelligent humidity sensor adjustable between 60% and 90%. On boost, timer can be set to run on for 2, 15, 30 or 40 minutes
- Sound pressure@3m: 10 / 15, 15 / 28, 28 / 38dB(A)
- Power: 1.07 / 1.21, 1.21 / 1.68, 1.68 / 2.90 watts
- Amps: 3
- Calculated Specific Fan Power (SFP): 0.18 / 0.15, 0.15 / 0.13, 0.13 / 0.14
- Building Regulations ADF: Yes
- Duct diameter: 100mm
- Voltage: 100/240V-50/60Hz
- Rating (wall and ceiling): IPX5 rated
- Weight: 0.55kg
- Dimensions: Height 197mm x Width 197mm x Depth 120mm
- Part No: Airflow 72687118 fan with humidity timer
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||1.07 - 2.90 W|
|Sound Output||10 / 15 dB(A)|
|Specific Fan Power||0.18 / 0.15|
|Voltage||100 / 240V - 50/60Hz|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.