Airflow QuietAir 5 inch Extractor Fan with Remote Switching, Quiet Ventilation Airflow 9041497
The powerful performance QuietAir QT120B is designed to provide extraction levels that exceed the requirements of the latest building regulations Approved Document F. The Airflow QuietAir is a range of elegant, discreet axial fans that are supremely quiet with Eco start versions that activate only when they are really needed. By using exceptionally low energy they help to reduce carbon emissions but also save on your electricity bill. This range of fans is operated by a remote switch (light switch, door switch etc). Other options available include timer, humidity and motion sensor with timer(see the models available in the list).
The Airflow QuietAir QT120B: The QuietAir range of fans combine contemporary design with ultra low noise levels and outstanding energy efficiency.
Airflow QuietAir QT120B Basic 5inch Fan - Features
- It has a high efficiency impeller for ducted installation up to 12m long with up to 10x 90º bends.
- It has an integral flow straightener and back draught flap.
- The two speed fan is selectable on installation.
- The second speed may be used independently
- The QuietAir has a wipe clean clip on cover for ease of cleaning
- The fan complies with the latest Building Regulations Approved Document F.
- A stylish and efficient fan so quiet that you can hear a pin drop!
- Ideal Application: The Airflow QuietAir QT120B fan is ideal for use in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
The Airflow QuietAir QT120B - Technical Features
- Quiet Air Flow extractor fan
- IP45 rating and Low Energy
- Quiet only 32 dB(A)
- Low SFP of 0.24w/l/s
- Power consumption only 10 watts
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life
- Two speed options, 150 m3/hr and 170 m3/hr
- Basic switching, 2 speed option
- Suitable for installation in zone 1 of bathrooms when installed with an RCD
- 3 year warranty
- Model: Airflow QuietAir QT120B, Airflow 9041497;
- Airflow 150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec;
- Airflow 31Pa @ 120 m3/hr, 33.3 l/sec;
- Axial high efficiency impeller;
- Sound pressure: 32/36 dB(A) @ 3m;
- Power: 10/13 watts (low wattage);
- Low SFP (Specific fan power): 0.24 w/l/s;
- Voltage: 230/1/50-60Hz
- IP Rating: IP45 rated fan;
- Max. ambient temperature: max 40 degrees C;
|Airflow||150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||32dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.24w/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.