Airflow QuietAir 5 inch Fan with Motion Detector and Overrun Timer, Quiet Ventilation Airflow 9041500
The powerful performance QuietAir QT120MST is designed to provide extraction levels that exceed the requirements of the latest building regulations Approved Document F. The Airflow QuietAir is a range of elegant, discreet axial fans that are supremely quiet.
By using exceptionally low energy they help to reduce carbon emissions but also save on your electricity bill. Operated by Motion Sensor and adjustable timer. Other options available include basic, timer and humidity
Airflow Quiet Air 5 inch fan with PIR and Timer - Features
- The Airflow QuietAir range of fans combine contemporary design with ultra low noise levels and outstanding energy efficiency.
- It has a high efficiency impeller for ducted installation up to 12m long with up to 10x 90º bends.
- It has an integral flow straightener and back draught flap
- The two speed fan is selectable on installation. The second speed may be used independently
- The QuietAir has a wipe clean clip on cover for ease of cleaning
- The fan complies with the latest Building Regulations Approved Document F.
- A stylish and efficient fan so quiet that you can hear a pin drop
- Ideal Application: For use in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms and kitchens (adjacent to hob)
Airflow QT120MST Fan with Motion Sensor and Timer - Technical Specs
- Quiet Air Flow extractor fan
- Quiet, only 32 dB(A)
- Power consumption only 10 watts
- Two speed options, 150 m3/hr and 170 m3/hr
- Motion sensor with overrun timer
- High efficiency impeller delivers up to 120m3/hr through long lengths of rigid ducting, including 90 degree bends
- Use in wet zone 1 when protected by an RCD and installed in accordance with latest IEE wiring regulations
- Integral flow straightener and back draught flap
- Low specific fan power for SAP assessments
- Clip-on cover for ease of cleaning
- Innovative room refresh option (interval timer) programmable for automatic long term routine ventilation
- Complies with latest 2010 Building Regulations Approved Document F
- Airflow 150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec
- Airflow 31Pa @ 120 m3/hr, 33.3 l/sec
- Axial high efficiency impeller
- Long life ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life
- Wall/ceiling mounting
- Sound pressure 32/36 dB(A) @ 3m
- Fixed run-on timer 15 minutes
- Power 10/13 watts
- Low SFP (Specific fan power) 0.24 w/l/s
- Model number: Airflow QT120MST, Airflow 9041500
- Voltage - 230/1/50-60Hz
- IP Rating: IP45 rated
- Max. ambient temperature 40 degree
|Airflow||150/170 m3/hr, 41.6/47.2 l/sec|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||10 / 13W|
|Sound Output||32dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.24w/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.