Airflow Aventa 6 inch (150mm) In-Line Fan with Over-run Timer 552m3/hr and 2-Speeds, Mixed Flow Extractor Fan, Airflow 9041090
Airflow Aventa 6 inch (150mm) In-Line Fan with Timer
- Aventa 150mm in-line mixed flow fans are available in high-performance two speed versions.
- They are less bulky than large in-line centrifugal fans and can be installed in loft spaces or service shafts.
- This range is specially designed for commercial & retail installations requiring remote extraction.
- It is also supplied with a mounting bracket for quick and easy installation on wooden joists and panels.
- The inlet/outlets are compatible with flexible and rigid pipe runs up to 3m either side of the fan (6m).
- The units operate manually from an (optional) three position switch (off/low/high) or with adjustable timer version (1 to 20 minutes)
Airflow Aventa 6 inch In-Line Fan with Over-run Timer - Features
- Quiet and powerful mixed flow fan for use with up to 6m ducting
- 2 speed operation with basic switching or adjustable timer models
- High performance up to 552 m3/hr
- Remote mounting in lofts and cupboards
- Double-up – Two fans in series – double the pressure
- Two fans in parallel – double the flow
- Thermally protected motor
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations ADF 2006
- Mounting bracket supplied with a range of optional ventilation accessories
- 3 Year "no quibble" guarantee (manufacturer's warranty)
- Quality assured to ISO9001
Airflow Aventa 6 inch In-Line Fan with Over-run Timer - Specs
- Air flow: 405 / 520 m3/h
- Air flow: 112 / 144 l/s
- Fan type: Mixed Flow
- Controls: Basic Timer
- Mounting: In-Line
- Sound Pressure: 33 / 44dB(A)@3 m
- Power: 30 / 60W
- Amps: 0.17 / 0.27
- Building Regulations ADF
- Duct diameter: 150mm
- Voltage: 230 V / 1 ph / 50 Hz
- IP Rating: IPX4
- Material finish: ABS
- Weight: 2.65kg
- Dimensions: height 250mm x width 295mm x depth 185mm
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||30 / 60W|
|Sound Output||33 / 44dB(A)@3 m|
|Voltage||230 V / 1 ph / 50 Hz|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.