Aura 100T 100mm In-Line Shower Fan Kit with Adjustable Timer, 3m Flex Duct, Ties, Extract Valve and External Grille Airflow 9041419
Airflow Aura 100T in-line Shower Timer Fan Kit - Features
- This is the Airflow 9041419 Aura 100T complete with 3m flex duct, ties, extract valve, external grille
- 100mm Axial in-line fan with adjustable timer.
- Controls: timer (adjustable) incorporated. Timer can be set to run on between 2 and 30 minutes
- Application: For remote extraction from toilets, en-suites and bathrooms
- Designed for ventilation of small and medium size rooms
- Use for both air supply and air extraction
- Optional fastening bracket
- Powerful ventilation up to 108m3/hr
- Extract performance: 108m3/h, 30l/sec
- Power: 16W
- Sound: 39 dB(A)
- Compact and quiet in operation
- Mounting bracket included
- Mains voltage supply: 230V, 1 Phase, 50Hz
- Ductable, complete with 3m flexible ducting
- Amps: 0.01A
- CE, IPX4 rating and double insulated
- Material: ABS white
- Weight: 0.41kg
- Complies with Building Regulations
- 3 year warranty
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 100mm dia spigot, 110mm height x 160mm width x 113mm depth.
- Part of the Airflow Aura Shower kits.
- Product Reference: Airflow 9041419
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||39 dB(A)@3m|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.