Airflow 07 Roomvent 100mm High Power Centrifugal Fan (Aidelle) for Wall/Ceiling, Airflow T (07) 71616301
This highly reliable and powerful Airflow Roomvent TM (07) centrifugal fan in a modular design for ease of installation & maintenance. This is to replace the obsolete Airflow WFT fan.
- The Roomvent TM is designed to provide extraction levels that comply with the latest Building Regulations ADF.
- Operated by adjustable timer, via a light or optional door switch. Suitable for two room extraction. Can be recessed in to a wall or ceiling
- The Roomvent range comprises a selection of high performance fans for higher performance ventilation. They are the ideal solution for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from larger rooms, or where two-room ventilation is required, for example in a bathroom with adjoining W.C. This is achieved by connecting the unit to 50mm ducting with an optional secondary inlet grille.
- The motor, fan and plug-in timer are on a separate chassis for easy installation.
- Application: For use in larger bathrooms, utility rooms, lobby areas and commercial premises
Airflow Roomvent TM (07) - Features
- Conforms to IPX4 rating
- Suitable for efficient ventilation of two rooms, using optional kit.
- High performance centrifugal fan for wall/ceiling mounting
- High performance fan 27 l/sec 97 m3/hr
- Adjustable timer with remote switch.
- Easy to fit airbrick size case
- Complies with Building Regulations (F1-1995)
- Integral magnetic backdraft flap
- Thermally protected motor
- Fixing pack supplied plus a range of optional ventilation accessories
- Supplied with bezel
- 3 Year warranty
- Model: Airflow TM (RV07) 71616301
- Extract performance: 97 m3/hr, 27 l/sec
- Wattage: 50W
- Noise: 50 db (A) @3m
- Supply voltage: 230V/1PH/50Hz
- Dimensions: height 156mm, width 228mm, depth 252mm
- Material finish: ABS
- Weight: 3.2kg
Note: this fan may be considered as the replacement / continuation of the popular, Airflow 005 / Aidelle; the main difference is that Airflow 07 has only one motor (while the 005 had two).
|Airflow||97 m3/hr, 27 l/sec|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||50.0 dB(A)|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.