Airflow Quietair 4-inch (100mm) Axial Ventilation Fan with Motion Sensor and Timer Two Speed Options 75 or 90m3/h Airflow 9041262 (QT100MST)
This is the Airflow 9041262 QuietAir QT 100MST - the version with a motion sensor integrated and adjustable timer - with low noise levels (25dB), high energy efficiency (5 or 9W), and two speed options (75 or 90 m3/h).
The QuietAir QT100MST combines modern, graceful design with extremely low noise levels and inspiring energy-efficiency. With a powerful fan that offers two speed options and operates at a soothingly quiet 25dB, you will hardly even hear the fan running as it efficiently does its job.
The energy saving aspect of this model can not be emphasised enough; it has a power consumption of only 5W, used by a longlife ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours of life. The impeller delivers up to 60m³/hr through 12 metres of robust ducting, taking on even 90 degree bends with ease.
The two-speed options are 75m3/hr and 90m3/hr, and switching between the two is easy (two-speed options), allowing you to choose exactly the right drying pressure needed for the given moment. Furthermore, a motion-sensor is included, to let the Quietair kick into gear whenever it is called upon.
Applications: For use in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms.
Airflow QuietAir Fan with PIR and Timer - Features
- It was awarded QuietMark 2014 by Noise Abatement Society
- Innovative “Room Refresh” option for programmable ventilation
- Motion sensor with overrun timer
- Fixed run-on timer 15 minutes
- Innovative room refresh option (interval timer) programmable for automatic long term routine ventilation
- It is extremely quiet: 25 dB(A)
- Power consumption only 5 watts
- Longlife ball-bearing motor with 40,000 hours life
- Two speed options: 75 m3/hr* and 90 m3/hr
- Basic switching: two speed options
- High efficiency impeller: delivers up to 60m3/hr through 12m of rigid ducting, including 90 degree bends
- Use in wet zone 1 when protected by an RCD and installed in accordance with latest IEE wiring regulations
- Applications: For use in toilets, en-suites, bathrooms, small rooms, utility rooms.
- Integral flow straightener and backdraught flap
- Low specific fan power for SAP assessments
- Powerful extraction for longer ducts
- Clip-on cover for ease of cleaning
- Complies with latest Building Regulations Approved Document F
- 3 year warranty
Airflow QuietAir QT100MST Bathroom Fan - Specs
- This is the version with a motion sensor and an overrun timer, fixed run-on timer 15 mins.
- Airflow: 75/90 m3/hr, 20.8/25 l/sec
- Airflow: 31Pa @ 60 m3/hr, 16.6 l/sec
- Motion Sensor Timer PIR sensor activates fan
- Motor: Axial high efficiency impeller
- Duct diameter: 100mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Dimensions: 147mm height x 140mm length x 131mm depth
- Mounting: for wall/ceiling mounting
- Sound pressure: 25/30 dB(A) @ 3m
- Power: 5/9 watts
- SFP: 0.24 w/l/s
- Voltage: 230/1/50-60Hz
- Rating: IP45 rated fan
- Max. ambient temperature: 40 degrees Celsius
- Timer: 15 mins
- Model: Airflow 9041262 QuietAir QT100MST bathroom fan with PIR and timer
|Airflow||75/90 m3/hr, 20.8/25 L/sec|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Power||5 / 9W|
|Sound Output||25/30 dB|
|Specific Fan Power||0.24 w/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.