iCON15 100mm Stylish Toilet and Bathroom Fan, Airflow iC15 / 72591501 Axial Ventilation Fan
Welcome to Airflow iCON15 - the new and more stylish face of ventilation. Recessed into the wall or ceiling, the powerful axial fan is a stylish, slim and unobtrusive fan for toilets, en-suites, bathroom and shower rooms. The Airflow iCON15 is ideal for toilets, en-suites, shower rooms and bathrooms. Recessed into the wall or ceiling, it is stylish and unobtrusive, even in the smallest of spaces. The circular design means no squaring up is required, adding to the already simple installation procedure. The Airflow iCON 15 is designed to provide ventilation levels that comply with the latest Building Regulations. The iCON fan is an efficient, stylish and unique ventilation solution for the modern home. The shutter design makes switching on and off almost silent and helps reduce external noise ingress.
The slim profile and iris shutter of the iCON make it a fan which will blend discreetly into any setting. The iCON 15 Shower Kit is supplied with adjustable timer module and ducting installation kit. A quick, 4" core drilled hole enables immediate fixing of iCON 15. The twist on/off cover requires only a single side entry fixing screw. Cantilever fixing lugs enable recessed installation on uneven surfaces. The snap-in module is quick to fit and wire. Tiling is a breeze with the circular cover flange, reducing the need to make good and one wipe and the cover is clean.
Note: this fan is the basic version coming with remote switching; if you wish to add a timer module, a different face plate, or any other module, see the options below.
iCON15 100mm Axial Ventilation Fan - Product Features
- Quiet, stylish, slim and unobtrusive in walls or ceilings.
- Unique iris shutter, prevents back draughts, operates silently and helps reduce noise ingress.
- SFP compliant (0.49 w/l/s) and meets 2010 Building Regulations
- Flow rate up to 19 l/sec (68m3/hr)
- Power consumption only 9.2 watts
- Quiet operation, Silent shutter
- Voltage supply 230-240v/1PH-50Hz
- Mounting: Wall/ceiling, surface/recessed mounting
- Continuous ventilation fan, adjustable 8 l/sec and 13 l/sec extraction.
- Splashproof, tiling friendly, wipe clean cover.
- Interchangeable control modules match fan to installation
- Choice of Silver, Sandstone, Chrome & Anthracite covers
- The iCON 15 is supplied for remote switching. Matching the required control functions (pull cord, timer, humidity, PIR, two speed) to the installation, simply means plugging in an interchangeable module into the iCON15 fan.
- Stylish, easy to fit, slim profile
- Three year ‘no quibble’ guarantee.
Airflow iCON15 Bathroom Fan - Product Specifications:
- Ductable: Up to 4m.
- Power: 14.5W/230V.
- IP Rating: IPx4.
- Sound pressure: 35 db(A) @3m
- Air Flow: 21 l/sec (76m3/hr).
- Fan Size: 197 x 40mm.
- Finish: White.
The basic iCON 15 is supplied for remote switching. To order an alternative method of control, add your choice from the following options below.
- Basic - Fan operates by remote switch (optional). No module required.
- PCM - Pull Cord - Manual on/off control by pull cord switch.
- TM - Timer - Adjustable timer 1 to 30 minutes. Remote or light switch operation.
- HTM - Humidity - Adjustable humidity setting 40% to 90% RH, adjustable timer and pull cord boost.
- PRTM - Infrared - Passive infrared activation with adjustable timer overrun.
- PRHTM - Infrared - Passive infrared activation with adjustable humidity setting and adjustable timer overrun.
Don't forget to add the control module you want from the accessories menu below. Any module fits the fan. Its so iCON easy!
|Airflow||19 l/sec (68m3/hr)|
|Max. Operating Temperature||40 deg C|
|Sound Output||35dB(A) at 3m|
|Specific Fan Power||0.49 w/l/s|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.