GU10 Black Garden Spike Light IP65 rated with 2m Cable, Wall Spot or Spikelight
This item requires:
This is the ALL-LED ASPKGU101/BK black powder-coated spike light with an IP65 rating, using a GU10 lamp (not included). It is designed for exterior use with best-in-class IP65 rating to reduce water and moisture ingress into the body of the fitting. It has a 5mm tempered glass and high grade cast aluminium body, ensuring the fitting is highly robust and suitable to the nature of garden applications. It has a detachable spike, allowing you to use this fitting as a wall spotlight.
Black Garden Spike Light - Features and Benefits
- Finish: Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Material: High Grade Cast Aluminium Body, 5mm Tempered Glass
- Spike and Wall Spot: Wall Mountable (Detachable Spike Feature)
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- Complete Pre-Wired with 2m Cable
- Low-Profile Slimline Bezel GU10 Lampholder for Inter-Change Lamp Option
- Suitable For Exterior Use & in Ground Installations
- Supplied With Spike (Spike is detachable for Wall Mounting)
- It uses a GU10 lamp, not included.
- Flexible: can be adjusted to shed light in the angle you need.
ALL-LED ASPKGU101/BK - Technical Specs
- Dimensions: 166mm spike height, 321mm total height, 98mm spot diameter, 98mm spot height.
- Lamp used: 1 x 35W Max GU10 lamp, not included. Needs to be ordered separately.
- Cable specifications: 2m length, H05-RNF, 3 X 1.0MM2
- Finish: powder coat paint finish, black.
- IP rating: IP65
- Lamp holder: GU10
- Class 1 electrical rated
- Warranty: 2 years
- CE Mark. RoHS.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Reflector Lamp|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Spike Light|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.