IP44 1W LED Micro Marker Light 4000K Cool White 350mA 70lm in White for Wall / Ceiling Lighting
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 1W micro marker LED light offering a cool white light, ideal for discreet modern lighting. It is a micro-size beautifully crafted ultra-bright aluminium LED marker light with softening glass offering a high performance light output, since it uses a high quality CREE LED lamp. This micro LED marker is perfect for bathroom lighting - it is IP44 rated, and it can safely be installed in bathroom zones 1 and 2. It is also suitable for plasterboard, wood and tile surfaces, and can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling.
Micro-size LED Marker Light 1W Cool White - Features
- Design: glare reducing fluted design, ideal for effect lighting. Super-slim and micro-size with a low profile micro design.
- Mounting: wall or ceiling mounting.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, can be used in bathroom.
- Comes complete with a 2m pre-wired cable.
- Lamp used: 1 x 1W CREE LED lamp, 4000K cool white.
- Beam angle: 45 deg.
- Lumen output: <=70lm
- CRI: >80
- Finish: powder-coat matt white
- Warranty: 5 years
- Lamp life: 50.000h
- Operating temperature: -20~+50°C
- Supply: 350mA constant current, driver required. For wiring in series only.
- Construction: aluminium construction with softening frosted glass.
- Accreditations: CE, ROHS, ErP, Class 3
- Dimensions: Overall diameter 16mm, Recess 20.5mm, Cut-Out 12mm
|Energy Type||Energy Saving|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.