IP65 10W Fire Rated Dimmable LED Downlight 3000K 950lm with Interchangeable Bezel (not included)
- 5 or more £17.50
This item requires:
This is a 10W fire rated LED downlight (with the LED lamp integrated) offering a warm white light and complete with fire and water protection (IP65 rated) and acoustig protection.
It incorporates the latest in high output Cree COB (Chip on Board) LED technology, and allows you to obtain up to 950lm.
This downlight comes without a bezel: it has interchangeable bezels, and you can choose the bezel in white, satin nickel, or polished chrome - as needed (the bezel needs to be ordered separately).
10W Fire Rated Dimmable 3000K LED Downlight
- IP rating: IP65 rated from the front, can be used in the bathroom or shower.
- LED lamp: 10W COB LED integrated
- Dimming: dimmable LED downlight with most leading edge and trailing edge dimmers
- Colour temperature: Warm white LED light, 3000K
- Fire rating: fire rated fitting, 30, 60, 90, and 120 minutes fire rated; fire rating standard BS476: Part 23.
- Suitable for shallow voids and bathrooms: it has a compact size.
- Bezel: needs to be ordered separately, available in powder coated white, satin nickel, and polished chrome.
- Driver: included with the fitting, dimmable loop-in loop-out driver.
- Luminous flux: <=950lm
- Peak intensity: 1600cd
- Beam angle: 40 degrees
- Mains voltage supply: 220-240V AC
- Life-time: 30.000h
- Dimensions: 82mm diameter front, 50mm depth; cutout: 65mm
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60, 90, and 120 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.