IP65 7W 3000K 410lm In-Ground Uplight LED Marker Light Low Profile Aluminium, 60mm Cutout
This item requires:
This is the ALL-LED AGL060AL/30 - IP65 7W 3000K warm white 410lm aluminium in-ground uplight, complete with LED lamp.
It is designed, engineered, and manufactured to a high standard utilizing high-grade materials to provide great aesthetics to any installation; it uses CREE LED diode and halogen-style lens, with a low profile bezel, and a brushed aluminium finish.
This light fitting can be used as a deck light; it is suitable for decking lighting. Please see the full specs from the manufacturer for more details.
Can be safely used outdoors where IP65 is required; also, can be used in bathroom zones 1 and 2. Versatile product, can be used in ground, wall, or ceiling installations.
7W 3000K Slim LED Marker Light - Features and Benefits
- Lamp used: CREE LED Diode, COB LED
- Aluminium Finish Bezel
- Diamond cut lens
- Black Baffle, with glare reducing design
- Low-Profile Slimline Bezel, super slim
- Suitable For Use in Ground Installations and Suitable for Use in Bathrooms
- 350mA 410lm 3000K warm white
- IP rating: IP65 rated, product is designed for use in-ground installations, where IP65 is required; it is perfectly suited for internal installation including bathroom zones 1 and 2.
- Warm White LED Marker Light - Technical Specifications
- Wattage: 7W
- Lumens: 410lm
- Colour temperature: 3000K, warm white
- Beam angle: 50 deg
- CRI >80
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- Lifetime (hours to lm70): 50.000h
- Temperature conditions: min. -20, max. +50 deg Celsius
- Operating current: 350mA
- Driver: requires driver, not included. For wiring in series only
- Dimensions: 75m max. depth, 70mm diameter
- Warranty: 3 year warranty.
- Cutout: 60mm
- CE Mark. ROHS. ErP compliant. Class 3 electrical rated.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.