Apollo 100 Track Spotlight Textured Black Adjustable for Astro Track Mounting IP20 1 x 6W max. LED GU10, Astro 1422023
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Apollo 100 Track Spotlight Textured Black Adjustable for Astro Track Mounting (SKU 1422023) and using a 6W max. LED GU10 light bulb (not included).
It can be mounted only on the Astro Lighting Track system, and it can be dimmed if a dimmable lamp is used.
Apollo 100 Track Spotlight Textured Black Adjustable - Specs
- It is part of the Apollo range of spotlights.
- SKU: 1422023
- Finish: Textured Black
- Lamp: 1 x 6W Max LED GU10 lamps, not included (the lamp needs to be ordered separately).
- Dimmable: It is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Max. lamp length: 73mm
- Mounting: it is suitable for track mount - ceiling only.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Rating: Class I electrical rated, Earthed fitting.
- Weight: 0.34kg
- Dimensions: 204mm height; 119mm spotlight length x 57mm diameter; base length 81mm.
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Tilt adjustable angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustable angle: 330 degrees
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting Apollo 100 Track Spotlight Textured Black Adjustable for Astro Track Mounting (1422023).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Astro Track Spotlights|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.