Apollo Triple Bar Textured White Spotlight Adjustable for Wall/Ceiling Mounting IP20 3 x 6W max. LED GU10, Astro 1422007
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Apollo Triple Bar spotlight coming in a textured white finish (SKU 1422007) and using 3 x 6W max. LED GU10 light bulb (not included).
It can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling, as needed, and it can be dimmed if a dimmable lamp is used.
The IP20 rating allows the use of this spotlight anywhere in the house and in bathroom zone 3 only.
Apollo Triple Bar Spotlight in Textured White - Specs
- It is part of the Apollo range of spotlights.
- SKU: 1422007
- Finish: Textured White
- Lamp: 3 x 6W Max LED GU10 lamps, not included (the lamps need to be ordered separately).
- Dimmable: It is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used.
- Max. lamp length: 73mm
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Rating: Class I electrical rated, Earthed fitting.
- Installation: it is for ceiling or wall mounting, surface mounted.
- Weight: 2.52kg
- Dimensions: 219mm height (Max projection from the surface); 600mm length x 60mm width x 22mm projection for the base; 119mm spotlight length x 57mm diameter.
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Tilt adjustable angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustable angle: 330 degrees
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting Apollo Triple Bar Textured White Spotlight Adjustable for Wall/Ceiling (1422007).
|Class 1 - Earthed fitting
|Mains Voltage 240V
|Number of Lamps
|Living Room, Office
|Wall / Ceiling
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.