Aprilia Round LED Downlight (adjustable) in Anodised Aluminium 6.1W 3000K LED IP21 Dimmable, Astro 1256029
This is the Astro Lighting 5764 Aprilia single round downlight - tilting recessed round LED spotlight in anodised aluminium, with the 3000K LED lamp incorporated (SKU 1256029).
It comes complete with 1 x 6.1W LED lamp offering a 3000K warm white light, and it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver. This fitting is dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used. A non-dimmable LED driver is included with the fitting.
Note: this fitting comes with a non-dimmable Constant Current LED Driver.
Aprilia Single Tilting Round 3000K LED Downlight in Anodised Aluminium
- Part of the Astro Lighting Aprilia range of downlights, it is a round shape fitting with a round tilting spotlight.
- SKU: 1256029
- Forward voltage per product is 17.4V.
- Finish: anodised aluminium.
- Lamp used: 6.1W integral LED lamp, included; warm white 3000K 627.7 lumens
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 38.6 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 35 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- IP rating: IP21 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3
- Driver: it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver - a non-dimmable LED driver is included with this fitting.
- Dimming: the LED lamps are dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
- Dimensions: diameter 95mm, depth 68.5mm
- Installation: for ceiling installation only.
- Cutout: 86mm diameter hole.
- Recess depth: 150mm
- Weight: 0.336kg
- Class 3 electrical rated, low voltage fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 5764 Aprilia Single Adjustable Round 3000K LED Downlight in Anodised Aluminium (1256029).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Cutout||86mm diameter x 150mm depth|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.