Aprilia Twin Adjustable LED Downlight in Matt White using 2 x 6.1W 3000K LED IP21 rated, Astro 1256019
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 5749 Aprilia twin downlight - tilting recessed spotlights in matt white, with the LED lamp incorporated (SKU 1256019). It comes complete with 2 x 6.1W LED lamps, 1206.1lm in warm white, and it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver. This fitting is dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
Please note: This light fitting is NOT fire rated; to fire rate it, you will have to purchase the FH200 (one per fitting).
Aprilia Twin Tilting Downlight in Matt White - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Aprilia range of downlights.
- SKU: 1256019
- Forward voltage per product is 34.8V.
- Finish: matt white.
- Lamp used: 2 x 6.1W COB LED lamps, included; warm white 3000K 1206.1 lumens
- CRI: 80
- Efficacy: 97.27 (lm/W)
- Beam angle: 36.1 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 35 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- IP rating: IP21 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3
- Driver: it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver - see AX2019 (15W dimmable LED driver), AX1834 (18W dimmable driver), AX1835 (15W dimmable driver), or AX2033 (17W non-dimmable LED driver).
- Dimming: the LED lamps are dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
- Dimensions: 180mm length, 95mm width, 69mm depth.
- Installation: for ceiling installation only.
- Cutout: 165mm length x 85mm width
- Cable length: 450mm
- Weight: 0.678kg
- Class 3 electrical rated, low voltage fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 5749 Aprilia Twin Adjustable Downlight in Matt White.
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||165mm x 85mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.